Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming I miss the "big titty Stacy does cool shit" era of gaming

PersonalityChimp

PersonalityChimp

taking a break
★★★★★
Tomb Raider, Bloodrayne, No One Lives Forever, The Dead Or Alive games and countless others from the late 90's-early 10's, before the rise of so-called "woke" culture started infecting vidya.
I think Metroid too counts, even if Samus barely gets out of her armor. Nina from Tekken also had her own spinoff game which was basically this.

i miss everything from before the mid 2010s

I dont miss anything because i was stoodycelling from 2014 all day up until end of 2022

Well 2012 really was the end of the world
end of my interest in fucking existing on this joke of a planet. imo world ended after portal 2 was released. things were so perfect back then, it makes it even harder to cope now.

play anime games

Parasite Eve 2 foid also had lager breasts, that game was underrated.

all female charcters these days are either masculine gay lesbians or troons. you can never find a really hot feminine girl

i used to have a crush over that vampire fighter game character that i forgot her name
Morrigan Aensland | Neo Encyclopedia Wiki | Fandom

all female charcters these days are either masculine gay lesbians or troons. you can never find a really hot feminine girl

i used to have a crush over that vampire fighter game character that i forgot her name
Morrigan Aensland | Neo Encyclopedia Wiki | Fandom
Felicia for me

The 90s were a genuinely fun time, and all entertainment mediums were pretty much not polluted with the shit political agendas we have today.

I mostly spent time on text-based games when I was a young child.

The 90s were a genuinely fun time, and all entertainment mediums were pretty much not polluted with the shit political agendas we have today.

Tomb Raider, Bloodrayne, No One Lives Forever, The Dead Or Alive games and countless others from the late 90's-early 10's, before the rise of so-called "woke" culture started infecting vidya.
I think Metroid too counts, even if Samus barely gets out of her armor. Nina from Tekken also had her own spinoff game which was basically this.
LOL at "no one lives forever"
i always wanted to play that, I remember watching yt videos on it in like 2010 but I never played it.

The great fairies look like trannies in the new zelda. At least the princess herself is still hot.

Yeah it's pretty nice staring your avatar's ass and tits while playing the game. You could probably bust one out mid game :feelskek:
I’ll admit I busted a nut to my female character in gta online when I’d dress her up in a bikini

same. foids ruin everything. we cant jack off to ass and titties in peace

"Women don't exist for your pleasure, inkwell :foidSoy:"

not only stacies doing actions but even good quality beckies and normal girls are missing in games
where is my modern version of Malon from Zelda OoT being a sweetheart :cryfeels:

I resurrected this thread

The good news is: many japanese developers are uploading their old games to steam for a good price too (nintento could never), so that era of gaming is not forgotten by japanese devs at least.
The bad news is: many, if not majority of female protagonist titles are ps2 era or earlier and are gone forever unless you own a physical copy.
But overall things should be fine for us PC/PS vidya waifus enthusiasts as long as Capcom and SE are not jewed.
And finally, Nintendo's entire marketing strategy is centered around attractive female characters and that's not going to change any time soon.

And finally, Nintendo's entire marketing strategy is centered around attractive female characters and that's not going to change any time soon.
Being a Nintendofag finally paid off

It's hilarious how the woke crowd wanted to make women in games fatter and uglier. Video games are supposed to be a fantasy for a reason.

Gaming was far better back then...

I quit all games. I wasn't getting any pleasure off of it anymore, it was just a habit to play something while listening to something since I lack the attention spam and focus to just watch the damn video, even if it's interesting.

So what I do now is depression/LDAR maxx and just lie down in bed and listen to the stuff I'd formerly listen to while playing.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back