Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I miss trading card games

go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
★★★★★
MtG (for serious competition) and Pokemon (for casual gaming) are the best, and they also have the best style and design. Yu-Gi-Oh used to be good but nowadays it's just a mess because of textwalls, general lack of "soul" (lore, culture, style, etc.) and pay2win mechanics. I'd play the first two today but:
  1. I'm an adult and it's shameful for adults to like stuff like that.
  2. I'm too poor to buy cards and the rest of the shit you need.
  3. I have no one to play with.
And I don't want video games, I want OTB play.

i still play yugioh:feelzez:

i still play yugioh:feelzez:
Me too sometimes (though probably haven't in a 1.5 years lmao) but only Power of Chaos games, so only the version of the game before synchros. I've never even learned the rules after they've added synchros.

How do you play?

I remember when i got my first pokemon cards back in 2000. I was so excitied but i never actually played the card game with my friends because we didn't know how to.

old school yugioh mogs

Arent there poke leagues near you? A lot of times adults visit them as well. And tbh you can get some solid decks under $50 in todays standard format. I will participate in local tournaments in ptcg, maybe even MTG ,but I still have to learn to play that, once I get a job (should be soon if I dont procrastinatemaxx)

Arent there poke leagues near you? A lot of times adults visit them as well. And tbh you can get some solid decks under $50 in todays standard format. I will participate in local tournaments in ptcg, maybe even MTG ,but I still have to learn to play that, once I get a job (should be soon if I dont procrastinatemaxx)
Nah bro I live in a small town and I'm far away from any major city.