Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i need a fake chad picture set for catfishing on tinder, help please

L

lostcel

Officer
★★★★
i am going to catfish tinder with some white chad dude, i am going to blackpill women, ask them insightful questions, learn about how they work and operate, see what its like to talk to a girl as a desirable male, make them seethe, and do social experiment type stuff in general

i just want to learn about women, this is a interesting thing for me to do, they wont talk to me but they will talk to some white chad dude

someone give me a picture set of some chad please i dont know how to find one myself and i dont know what type of guy will get alot of matches or receptive conversation with chicks

Just search on Instagram plenty of chads on there just make sure he is relatively unknown and not too famous

Just search on Instagram plenty of chads on there just make sure he is relatively unknown and not too famous
for shits and giggles just use the first image that comes from google

I bet most holes wouldnt even care/notice

Find some obscure Nordic model on IG. Add filters, crop, etc. Add 190cm in bio. Done.

Open your front camera, and take the pic.

Brett Maverick

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back