Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I need a place to rent

• Thread starter Michael W. Ford
  • Start date
Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
Any NYC/Long Islandcels want to rent me some space? I'll pay half your rent. I'll pay to sleep on your couch. I'll rent out am attic, a shed, an unfinished basement or even a walk in closet. I'll pay you in cash every month, or weekly if you prefer. This will be completely under the table. I'm cool as fuck. You'll enjoy having me around. Your getting the better deal. You'll be receiving cash to rent unused space, and you'll have company. Please don't hit me with that glow shit. It's a dumb meme. They don't need to set you up on .is. If they want you, they come to your house, and arrest you. Message me if your serious about renting me a place.

@Transcended Trucel

@NYCcel

Same. Me and @Recluse looking for some spots too.

Don't have any space unfortunately. I recommend doing research and looking into roommate sites. There are still many landlords who rent to Hispanic/curry illegals for cheap. But they are hard to find and will require work.

Just get welfare why contribute to society if you’re Incel

I'd save up money for a van.
2019 Mercedes Benz Sprinter 314 CDi 21 copy 1039x700 copy 415x280

I'd rather die than live in NYC

Just get welfare why contribute to society if you’re Incel
I've contemplated going on disability, even though it doesn't cut it in the expensive ass state I'm in.

Don't have any space unfortunately. I recommend doing research and looking into roommate sites. There are still many landlords who rent to Hispanic/curry illegals for cheap. But they are hard to find and will require work.
Are they on Craigslist?

Are they on Craigslist?
Sometimes, if you know any immigrant spics/curries in NYC be sure to ask them. They'd likely know about these areas the most