Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I need advice, why do I just feel angry?

• Thread starter BrazilianLiveMatter
  • Start date
BrazilianLiveMatter

BrazilianLiveMatter

Been to hell
★★★
you know, I finished school, I passed this phase, I broke up toxic friendships, I am studying an area that I like, but the anger doesn't go away, I train, I read, I do everything to distract myself, but when I leave the house, I get angry with the people and things, I was like that when I was a child, I took everything personally and it hurt me a lot, but even now it continues, it seems that it will only stop until I hurt someone, this need for revenge does not leave me alone, even the time to take revenge has passed.

so .. i'm the only one with this shit and if not, does anyone have any advice?

Because you're Brazilian, low inhibition/irritability is in your blood

Either that or the blackpill mentally fucked you up

Anger is the natural male response to frustration. Maybe you'll feel less angry if you get a girlfriend?

Anger is the natural male response to frustration. Maybe you'll feel less angry if you get a girlfriend?
for sure or maybe smoking weed every day, but what I'm looking for is an internal solution.

damn sun and your vitamins.

anger is the natural response to injustice. retribution is the natural response for angER.

:feelsdevil:

Just calm down and take deep breaths man

I'm sad 100% of the time

[UWSL]I cry a lot, [/UWSL]
[UWSL]I just wanted things to get better soon[/UWSL]
[UWSL]
I feel very alone, and it feels like life is running down my fingers[/UWSL]

I'm sad 100% of the time

[UWSL]I cry a lot, [/UWSL]
[UWSL]I just wanted things to get better soon[/UWSL]

[UWSL]I feel very alone, and it feels like life is running down my fingers[/UWSL]
iae friend BRcel, if this lonely post more here

I think if you start watching videos by one of my favorite YouTube prison channel dudes in this case his name is Aboud (while his nickname is Hollywood) you’ll benefit greatly from it and perhaps learn how to manage and control your anger if not set yourself free from it entirely.

He’s got a playlist on his channel that has videos all about his life story which I think you should watch first.

View: https://youtu.be/0hgUVOMPxk0

I think if you start watching videos by one of my favorite YouTube prison channel dudes in this case his name is Aboud (while his nickname is Hollywood) you’ll benefit greatly from it and perhaps learn how to manage and control your anger if not set yourself free from it entirely.

He’s got a playlist on his channel that has videos all about his life story which I think you should watch first.

View: https://youtu.be/0hgUVOMPxk0

all right