Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I need so much self control not to make moves on my sister lol

ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★
Every time I see her I feel like I should ask if I can touch her ass
I think she would say yes but at the same time I’m doing nofap so maybe my brain isn’t doing the thinking anymore
I’m at the point where I literally stare at her ass and boobs when I’m talking to her and she doesn’t care
I’ve never seen her with a guy and never heard her talk about any guy by the way, she’s 25 I’m 27
I stopped giving a fuck about social norms a long time ago, I’d be happy to have her as my fuck buddy

Really? I don't feel attracted to my sisters at all.

My half-cousin would visit Mother and sleep in our room, listening to songs daily on her notebook laptop without thanking her.

You know what to do

My younger sister is a cranky bitch and as my sibling her face resembles mine so it would be disgusting for me :dafuckfeels:

It’s really this bad for sub 6s that dudes are considering ascending with their sisters man you guys are a different type of desperate it’s beyond over

looooool sisterpill proved again.

I think she would say yes but at the same time I’m doing nofap so maybe my brain isn’t doing the thinking anymore
I’m at the point where I literally stare at her ass and boobs when I’m talking to her and she doesn’t care
I’ve never seen her with a guy and never heard her talk about any guy by the way, she’s 25 I’m 27
I stopped giving a fuck about social norms a long time ago, I’d be happy to have her as my fuck buddy
she sounds sexy :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Sistermaxxing is best done soon after puberty for JBF to take maximum effect. This ship sailed over a decade ago for you.

But ask her nicely for NSA sex to find out the truth. Don't create huge expectations, though.

she sounds sexy :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
My younger sister is even sexier but she's been sexually active since 15 (I fapped to her moans while she was getting fucked by her bf) but I'm pretty sure my other sister is a femcel (she's really shy) so maybe I have more of a chance with her

My younger sister is even sexier but she's been sexually active since 15 (I fapped to her moans while she was getting fucked by her bf) but I'm pretty sure my other sister is a femcel (she's really shy) so maybe I have more of a chance with her
tf bro :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

this shit is cucked

Good thing I ended up as the only child

i hate my female family members

life has become so complex and innuendo that i cant keep up. its a living nightmare

I've read enough hentai to know where this is going

Go for it. In our situation we cannot afford to respect social norms, happiness opportunities are too scarce.

My younger sister is a cranky bitch and as my sibling her face resembles mine so it would be disgusting for me :dafuckfeels:
sends me her nudes, when it comes to asians, I have no standards :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao:

I can acknowledge my sister is good looking but even when she walks round the house in slutty clothes I still feel more disgusted and angry than attracted wtf bro :dafuckfeels:

You should try

@AFsShouldntExist

If I had a sister I would ask to eat her ass :ahegao:

Over for hillbillycels

What being incel all throughout your life can do to a mofo :feelsbadman:

Rape that disgusting meat hole rape her and choke her and fuck her in every hole (in video game!) :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsping:

It’s really this bad for sub 6s that dudes are considering ascending with their sisters man you guys are a different type of desperate it’s beyond over
I wish I had a sister I would not be Incel :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

“Floid” :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

that’s why I couldn’t give a fuck when that criminigger got kneel’d on. Waste of height. I’d kill to be 6’4
The Negroid race is quite pathetic. Especially Mulattoes and their "Muh Light Traits""...JFL

Re: Where did Latin American come from?

UnsourcedAnon

Png

#184813661Saturday, March 05, 2016 3:09 PM CST
Simple. They have been tainted with inferior "Amerindian" DNA. It is quite comparable to mulatto hybrids. Various parasitic groups also have remnants of Polynesian DNA. It is quite repulsive.

Re: if the age is on the clock, shes ready for the co_k :^)
Unsourced_Anon

Png

#190266129Wednesday, June 01, 2016 7:20 PM CDT
Perhaps you do not understand how to read clocks? I presume that you are a Mulatto, given your stupidity.

Re: I'm a white crayon.
Pump_Kin
Png

#190457403Saturday, June 04, 2016 5:15 PM CDT
Crayons provide a very interesting analogy: The "white" crayon itself provides additional beauty to other colors by brightening them. The "black" crayon likewise darkens the colors and defiles them.

Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185620905Friday, March 18, 2016 11:02 PM CDT
You should not visit Detroit. African American scum has degraded the city. It now resembles Brasil greatly. I would suggest visiting Texas instead. It is much cleaner, and voluntary-labor is well noted.

Re: i knocked this white kid in one punch.
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185630004Saturday, March 19, 2016 3:33 AM CDT
Boasting about victimizing Caucasian schoolchildren, yes? Typical. Inept animals cannot be removed from their cages.

The Negroid race is quite pathetic. Especially Mulattoes and their "Muh Light Traits""...JFL

Re: Where did Latin American come from?

UnsourcedAnon

Png

#184813661Saturday, March 05, 2016 3:09 PM CST
Simple. They have been tainted with inferior "Amerindian" DNA. It is quite comparable to mulatto hybrids. Various parasitic groups also have remnants of Polynesian DNA. It is quite repulsive.

Re: if the age is on the clock, shes ready for the co_k :^)
Unsourced_Anon

Png

#190266129Wednesday, June 01, 2016 7:20 PM CDT
Perhaps you do not understand how to read clocks? I presume that you are a Mulatto, given your stupidity.

Re: I'm a white crayon.
Pump_Kin
Png

#190457403Saturday, June 04, 2016 5:15 PM CDT
Crayons provide a very interesting analogy: The "white" crayon itself provides additional beauty to other colors by brightening them. The "black" crayon likewise darkens the colors and defiles them.

Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185620905Friday, March 18, 2016 11:02 PM CDT
You should not visit Detroit. African American scum has degraded the city. It now resembles Brasil greatly. I would suggest visiting Texas instead. It is much cleaner, and voluntary-labor is well noted.

Re: i knocked this white kid in one punch.
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185630004Saturday, March 19, 2016 3:33 AM CDT
Boasting about victimizing Caucasian schoolchildren, yes? Typical. Inept animals cannot be removed from their cages.
“Inceldom discussion” :feelshaha::feelsokman: