Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I need to be a top expert at history and anthropology at a PHD level without doing it in Uni

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I also want to do this as young as possible. I wish I was some 16 year old historian/anthropology PHD level intellectual but sadly I’m 18. I got a 5 on my AP history exam last year and was the top student in my AP history class. However i still need more knowledge i hate it when I find out something in history or anthropology that I didn’t know before that was very important or I mis learned. Who’s the best historian and anthropology on this forum so I surpass them by the end of senior year

won't happen I am the best historian here, ask me anything about history

I also want to do this as young as possible. I wish I was some 16 year old historian/anthropology PHD level intellectual but sadly I’m 18. I got a 5 on my AP history exam last year and was the top student in my AP history class. However i still need more knowledge i hate it when I find out something in history or anthropology that I didn’t know before that was very important or I mis learned. Who’s the best historian and anthropology on this forum so I surpass them by the end of senior year
lol, you think that people would recognize and congratulate you for being a young PHD? most people would just say nice!! and go about their day.

lol, you think that people would recognize and congratulate you for being a young PHD? most people would just say nice!! and go about their day.
Nigga I don’t care about what people say I want the knowledge for myself
won't happen I am the best historian here, ask me anything about history
ok who were the people of the nuragic civilization?

Nigga I don’t care about what people say I want the knowledge for myself

ok who were the people of the nuragic civilization?
sure pal.

sure pal.
Bro people see me as fucking stupid no matter what because of my autism I literally don’t fucking care man. No matter how much historical knowledge I can name I’m still called a dumbass because I’m still an autist who makes stupid mistakes. No not everything I do is for validation I could frankly give 2 less fucks I’m autistic is it hard to understand autists tend to gravitate towards interests.

Try "MensaIQCel".

Based try hard cel Maxx

You have to do it in uni.
Don't fool yourself and don't ruin your passion and study it in uni.

Bro people see me as fucking stupid no matter what because of my autism I literally don’t fucking care man. No matter how much historical knowledge I can name I’m still called a dumbass because I’m still an autist who makes stupid mistakes. No not everything I do is for validation I could frankly give 2 less fucks I’m autistic is it hard to understand autists tend to gravitate towards interests.
Well, man. Do you think that PhD-level of knowledge is easy to get? I know so much, yet - this is just 1% of total stuff! Damn! And i thought i was gangsta OG creme de la creme)

You may know some facts, but everyone can learn some specific facts and stroll around like a boss, ignorant of his own mediocrity. Ignorance is bliss, and you understand it only when you lose your ignorance

We live in the age of information, technically, you can get PhD-level of knowledge from internet... But everyone can do it at the same time) Shit is crazy. Competition is going to increase even more.. how will our descendands --okay, not ours, but you get the idea-- live?

They will think that if you dont know genetics, biology, chemistry, CS at Master's-level and not having 10 successful projects in their portfolio by 16 is level of 50 IQ? Damn. Now that is the kick in the head.. we already standing close to it, if you arent succesfull in your 25s - pretty much you, sir, are a loser

Heh, everything comes with pros and cons, aint it...

Man. I am sure that you got something, but this isnt enough. Learn, learn.. better, get your focus on specific age, and try to learn everything about it. You cant realistically know everything, we all are just meatbags after all

I like this shit, just mogg the fuck out of people knowledge wise. When I get the highest score like I did on my o chem 2 exam it makes me feel good. I can only ever mog academic wise and hopefully I do this in money.

You have to do it in uni.
Don't fool yourself and don't ruin your passion and study it in uni.
No there’s no jobs for that
Well, man. Do you think that PhD-level of knowledge is easy to get? I know so much, yet - this is just 1% of total stuff! Damn! And i thought i was gangsta OG creme de la creme)

You may know some facts, but everyone can learn some specific facts and stroll around like a boss, ignorant of his own mediocrity. Ignorance is bliss, and you understand it only when you lose your ignorance

We live in the age of information, technically, you can get PhD-level of knowledge from internet... But everyone can do it at the same time) Shit is crazy. Competition is going to increase even more.. how will our descendands --okay, not ours, but you get the idea-- live?

They will think that if you dont know genetics, biology, chemistry, CS at Master's-level and not having 10 successful projects in their portfolio by 16 is level of 50 IQ? Damn. Now that is the kick in the head.. we already standing close to it, if you arent succesfull in your 25s - pretty much you, sir, are a loser

Heh, everything comes with pros and cons, aint it...

Man. I am sure that you got something, but this isnt enough. Learn, learn.. better, get your focus on specific age, and try to learn everything about it. You cant realistically know everything, we all are just meatbags after all
Honestly this was pretty good advice thanks man I appreciate this.
I like this shit, just mogg the fuck out of people knowledge wise. When I get the highest score like I did on my o chem 2 exam it makes me feel good. I can only ever mog academic wise and hopefully I do this in money.
I can’t do that in other subjects ngl. It’s mainly history that I can so I’ll try to use them as my advantage

Best to start at the beginning of western civilization.

Kindred in proto-Nakh (Noah).

View: https://youtu.be/en7GMJ5Ogus

No there’s no jobs for that
"I need to be a top expert at history and anthropology at a PHD level"

This is literally your title you never said you wanted a job.
Also it's going to be even harder to get a job WITHOUT a degree. You're making no sense.

"I need to be a top expert at history and anthropology at a PHD level"

This is literally your title you never said you wanted a job.
Also it's going to be even harder to get a job WITHOUT a degree. You're making no sense.
I’m going to uni for cs depending how I am during the summer I don’t see a point in wasting 4 years for history/anthropology knowing that the jobs for those interests are dogshit and pay nothing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back