Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I need to have sex

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
Right fucking now, i'm sick of this shit. I need to stick my dick into some warm moist walls. How fucking hard can it be, 3 billion fucking women on this godforsaken planet and I just need one to have sex with me.

Lol I literally made a thread titled I need to creampie a bitch NOW Yesterday.

Just fap it out my brotha.

Sex is disgusting unless the femoid is a virgin when you fuck it.

Take a sponge and soak it wet then put it in a latex glove and stretch the glove around the cup and fuck the shit out of it.

I do this all the time in second year when I lived alone

Take a sponge and soak it wet then put it in a latex glove and stretch the glove around the cup and duck the shit out of it.

I do this all the time in second year when I loved alone
Lmao I knew someone who said he microwaved a melon and had sex with that

And those bitches have the nerve to walk around in see thru booty shorts, while we feel trapped wanting to fuck the shit out them.

Do you fap? I dont fap for like 4 days and dont want to fuck at all.

Take a sponge and soak it wet then put it in a latex glove and stretch the glove around the cup and fuck the shit out of it.

I do this all the time in second year when I lived alone
that sounds interesting, too bad i don't live alone

Lmao I knew someone who said he microwaved a melon and had sex with that
JFL at the hoops and bounds an incel can go through to emulate the feeling of pussy but make fun of me for having REAL SEX with the REAL FEMALE PUSSY of a mare. Believe me, it's the closest thing you can get to human pussy. No sex bot will ever achieve those billions of years of evolution. And boipussy is not pussy.

Do you fap? I dont fap for like 4 days and dont want to fuck at all.
my sex drive increases when i do nofap. It's pretty low anyway

JFL at the hoops and bounds an incel can go through to emulate the feeling of pussy but make fun of me for having REAL SEX with the REAL FEMALE PUSSY of a mare. Believe me, it's the closest thing you can get to human pussy. No sex bot will ever achieve those billions of years of evolution. And boipussy is not pussy.

I'm probably gonna try that after a few more years of this torture

NEED sum FUK now
2drt64x

"No you dirty fucking incel you don't need s3x to live a fulfilling life"
-A literal Stacey Whore.

Just fap man, give up. Your genes arent meant for fucking. Lol

JFL at the mental gymnastics here, you know you can simply just pay for sex right, the closest thing any guy here can get to human pussy is human pussy, you just have throw your ego aside and be willing to pay for it.

JFL at the mental gymnastics here, you know you can simply just pay for sex right, the closest thing any guy here can get to human pussy is human pussy, you just have throw your ego aside and be willing to pay for it.
No money to do it regularly.

I feel like I need to creampie a (preferably virgin) girl who genuinely wants to fuck me (not prostitution and not rape) in order to tick it off the list at this point. I just want it over with so I can move past it.

How about something as simple as a passionate kiss? We can't even get that. :feelsrope:

Right fucking now, i'm sick of this shit. I need to stick my dick into some warm moist walls. How fucking hard can it be, 3 billion fucking women on this godforsaken planet and I just need one to have sex with me.
How about something as simple as a passionate kiss? We can't even get that. :feelsrope:
4AE0011A EBAF 47FB 8F60 F0073B0357DD