Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I need to leave this forum

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
I need to get out mentally and spiritually

Just like how @TuxedoMask aka @NormieKong aka @Weebhunter3000 aka @Dr Cortex aka @StonePath managed to do as he told me in dms (Yes all the same user)

However this forum can't last forever and I suspect jews will start nuking the internet and causing global blackouts soon, so in time I will be forcibly removed from this forum.

It would be liberating but right now I am addicted to the internet

@StonePath was @Fallenleaves

See you tomorrow

@StonePath was @Fallenleaves
@TuxedoMask aka NormieKong aka Weebhunter3000 is a master of many alts

Screenshot 2024 05 18 010156

I forgot @Mr. Chedda too, yet another of his alts

Just like how @TuxedoMask aka @NormieKong aka @Weebhunter3000 aka @Dr Cortex aka @StonePath managed to do as he told me in dms (Yes all the same user)

However this forum can't last forever and I suspect jews will start nuking the internet and causing global blackouts soon, so in time I will be forcibly removed from this forum.

View: https://youtu.be/EXjfvx-k1Ms?si=icIztDZpTZgVz9C-

Goodbye

You're trapped here with us forever

Oyyyyy

Really? How did you know?
He joined our server and then instantly left the moment he realized @HiddenUzer was on it even though he was a 2024cel so he shouldn't know about his lore. @Fallenleaves also left our server because he hated him. Also @StonePath and @Fallenleaves's Discord pfps were the same.

Where can you go, though? All mainstream social media platforms are cucked and full of troons, teens, and bots, and every other blackpilled forum besides this one is a ghost town

He joined our server and then instantly left the moment he realized @HiddenUzer was on it even though he was a 2024cel so he shouldn't know about his lore. @Fallenleaves also left our server because he hated him. Also @StonePath and @Fallenleaves's Discord pfps were the same.
View attachment 1161592
I see, makes sense, though I never had @Fallenleaves on discord.
Where can you go, though? All mainstream social media platforms are cucked and full of troons, teens, and bots, and every other blackpilled forum besides this one is a ghost town
We're forced here, that's the case I'm afraid: As I've always said, as an Incel you're stuck between a rock & a hard place.

View attachment 1161592
@StonePath was a larp, and Fallenleaves doesn't post anything like @TuxedoMask does, @StonePath's true identity

Thats the point, I would detox from the internet

I see, makes sense, though I never had @Fallenleaves on discord.

We're forced here, that's the case I'm afraid: As I've always said, as an Incel you're stuck between a rock & a hard place.
View attachment 1161592
Screenshot 2024 05 18 012130

even more proof

Screenshot 2024 05 18 012448

No. You will rot here.