Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I NEED to hold a girls hand

Trec

Trec

I just wanna hold a girls hand
★★★★
I want to see how it feels to hold a girls hand. It definitely feels better than the nicotine lozenges I overdosed on yesterday. I want to feel the warmth of a girls hand and walk around with her and feel warm inside from it. But I cannot get this, it angers me. I don't even want to fornicate I just wanna hold a girls hand.

Fuck that. I want to make out with a foid at least

Sad reality, but it won't ever happen for anyone of us

I just want to cuddle up to a woman, getting warm on a cold Christmas night...

Over 60% of young men are single. Foids are getting more and more hypergamous because of one night stands, tinder and other factors

Over 60% of young men are single. Foids are getting more and more hypergamous because of one night stands, tinder and other factors
It's gonna come to bite them back in the ass once the competition in the sexual market gets to an extreme amongst women.

It's gonna come to bite them back in the ass once the competition in the sexual market gets to an extreme amongst women.
Wdym? Like women will be competing hard for chad?

It could also just end up causing a bunch of polygamy which is really bad for us sub fives
indeed, a rise in mass shootings and serial killings will also increase because of this unfairness.

Fuck that. I want to make out with a foid at least
Chads cock has been there. Anyways whatever happened to kissing booths? Was that not really a thing or what?

A drunk girl held my hand for a second and gave me a semi hug once, that's all I've gotten in 36 years.

A drunk girl held my hand for a second and gave me a semi hug once, that's all I've gotten in 36 years.
Brutal, man. :feelsbadman:

Thinking more of holding a girl's hand rather than sex is a truecel trait because it shows the insane levels of physical starvation we're suffering.

Even a basic, simple gesture such as holding hands is completely alien to us. Meanwhile, Chad can fuck on demand and do everything with women.

Such is the life of ugly subhuman males. :feelsrope:

Brutal, man. :feelsbadman:

Thinking more of holding a girl's hand rather than sex is a truecel trait because it shows the insane levels of physical starvation we're suffering.

Even a basic, simple gesture such as holding hands is completely alien to us. Meanwhile, Chad can fuck on demand and do everything with women.

Such is the life of ugly subhuman males. :feelsrope:
Yep pure Suicidefuel.

Brutal bro, me personally I wouldn't even hold a girls hand unless if it's in a relationship. Holding a foids hand is an emotional thing

I want to use a foid’s tits as a pillow

Holding a girl's hand isn't much fun unless she actually loves you. Normally they don't even realize they're holding your hand. Their eyes are glued to their phones.

Holding a girl's hand isn't much fun unless she actually loves you. Normally they don't even realize they're holding your hand. Their eyes are glued to their phones.
Yeah it isn't fun unless if you are emotionally attached to her. I wouldn't hold some random girls hand

how was getting gfs in the early to mid 2000s?

was it easier for the average guy?

It's probably overrated. I fantasised about touching and holding a girl for 30 years, but having had to spend time with a young child in the last few years (and had them touch/cuddle etc), it's probably annoying and disappointing. It's hot and uncomfortable and you can't move.

how was getting gfs in the early to mid 2000s?

was it easier for the average guy?
This was a month ago. In the early 2000s I was in school getting beat up every day. No girl was interested in me.

Yeah it isn't fun unless if you are emotionally attached to her. I wouldn't hold some random girls hand
She was my Oneitis, normally she was horrible to me but when she got drunk she turned nic.

no disrespect but... sad truth, greycel, is that you haven't been here long enough to know there are many obvious fakecels here (tall and GL, GL, or HTN and tall.... other than that you are correct.

I want to hold hands with my oneitis.

This was a month ago. In the early 2000s I was in school getting beat up every day. No girl was interested in me.

She was my Oneitis, normally she was horrible to me but when she got drunk she turned nic.
I don't see how people can have someone as their oneitis when the oneitis dislikes them lol. If my oneitis was mean to me then I wouldn't want her anymore

Fornication makes you feel worse in the end. Takes away your purity and so therefore hurts your character.

I don't see how people can have someone as their oneitis when the oneitis dislikes them lol. If my oneitis was mean to me then I wouldn't want her anymore
smartest cucks.is user

No holding hands for your face

Maybe I'm a masochist.

Maybe I'm a masochist.
I don't even have oneitises who are not looksmatched to me or at least somewhat close. Since I always knew that I couldn't get girls who were way above me in looks

I don't even have oneitises who are not looksmatched to me or at least somewhat close. Since I always knew that I couldn't get girls who were way above me in looks
So brootal when you can't get your looksmatch as a sub 4 male. They just get taken up by normie tier men

I'm well aware i can't get them lol, my whole life is a testament to that.

Are girl hands soft?

many such cases

Nigga just fake a handshake

Don't worry. A lot of you will eventually hold a girl's hand.

I want to see how it feels to hold a girls hand. It definitely feels better than the nicotine lozenges I overdosed on yesterday. I want to feel the warmth of a girls hand and walk around with her and feel warm inside from it. But I cannot get this, it angers me. I don't even want to fornicate I just wanna hold a girls hand.
You can't have this experience :blackpill:

Jews that, Hitler this! I would nuke this entire planet just to make a brocel feel its warmth

I had a chance to hold a girl’s hand (context was a prayer for somebody). I blew it cuz I thought it’d be weird to put my hand out firsthand.