Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i regret joining this forum and now I can't leave

Least obvious IT bait

Come on now if you really could have made friends you would have, Nothing could have saved you from your fate, you belong here.

Cope. Finish college get a job and get cosmetic surgery. Then if you are good looking enough foids will wanna be your friend

JFL. You seriously fucking think that you would've been able to make friends? Even if you didn't join this forum, you still would've been invisible, ignored, and rejected. College is fun for normies chads and foids only.
:yes:

I've taken breaks from the incelosphere to focus on my social life. Nothing ever improved and I never made any friends. If you're always struggling to make friends, it's probably because you're unattractive, unpopular and neurodivergent. So long as you're burdened with these qualities, you will always struggle with people.

Only place u can post without be jumped on my monkeys

Only place u can post without be jumped on my monkeys
African American Love GIF by NdubisiOkoye

You would've quit long before if you didn't like this site.

I fucking hate joining this forum i would've talked to people in my college and made some friends along the way now here I am trying to fit in every friend group possible fuck my life i fucking regret everything I've done in my life after i joined this forum i would be far better if I didn't fell for this i was a failure all along but now I'm trying to improve my life you guys made me believe that i will never achieve anything just because of my looks
I didnt participate in any sports in my entire life i regret every piece of my life spent
The only wish I have now is not a girlfriend I just want to go back in life and make friends and involve friends are the most important thing in your life i want to kms because i couldn't make any friend fuck my life i want to die now I'm stuck with some nigger roommates whom I don't even know I could've made friends and stayed with them in my college i will be far better than now i hate every move I've taken i just want my college life back fuckkkkkkkkkkk
Stay with us the bluepill is tempting ik but don't let it fool you. You'll regret it.