Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I need to scam people. Salary is not enough to make ends meet

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
I'm literally out of cash just one week after getting my monthly salary. I don' earn enough to cover basic needs up until the end of the month. Every month some new shit happens. I either have to fix the car, or pay for the oil change or some medical emergency or something essential need to buy. It's fucking impossible to cope at this point. No to mention the monthly loan payment I got a few months ago. Have to pay for this shit for 3 years.

I really need help guys. Iran's shit economy has ruined many things for me.

Sell betting tickets on some discord

I'm literally out of cash just one week after getting my monthly salary. I don' earn enough to cover basic needs up until the end of the month. Every month some new shit happens. I either have to fix the car, or pay for the oil change or some medical emergency or something essential need to buy. It's fucking impossible to cope at this point. No to mention the monthly loan payment I got a few months ago. Have to pay for this shit for 3 years.

Chad trait scamming people

Absolutely brutal.

It's downright impossible to live on the government salary in Iran.
Even if you don't have to pay rent shit's gonna dry up in two weeks. It's completely insane.

Are you living alone?

Do what you have to do. Dont bother feeling bad for people because they wouldnt for you

If you don't have شغل آزاد to raise your prices 10% every month it's unironically over for you.

Maybe you have items you can sell?

why dont you start by selling your car and getting a bicycle,that really helps a lot,cars are nothing but a bunch of problems,i hate them

I need to scam people
Iranian moment.

Swindling is shitty behavior, you shouldn’t strive for it nor ask for tips on how to do it from westerners living in a marvelously better environment than you and I do.

I’ve also spent like roughly around 3 fucking million tomans on only چهار کیلو گوشت for the past two months and that’s without considering the weekly groceries.

I’m slowly losing my sanity over it but of course, the men here don’t care. Only thing they’ve ever cared about is whether the women are wearing hijabs and if they’re not then they’ll make sure to protest for it. :feelsclown:

Try to scam people here with looksmaxxing threads

More seriously, there are all sorts of scams. often a few people are involved. some can be simple, like eg offering people a crazy or rare opportunity and saying they just need to pay u, then running off with the money. andrew tate and universities make lots of money from similar scams.

alternatively u can build a shady business, start a crypto, pretend that you're selling rare items when it's actually not, or something else. depends on your area of interest, if you know a lot about a subject it might be possible to rip people off in it

Some people are really gullible or obsessive and will invest in anything that seems to be furthering their goals. So you usually fish for them using a numbers game.

Last edited:
I’ve also spent like roughly around 3 fucking million tomans on only چهار کیلو گوشت
I don't even speak farsi but I know that means 4kg meat. Crazy

I don't even speak farsi but I know that means 4kg meat. Crazy
No the 4kg is an idiom actually, it doesn’t literally mean 4 kilograms of meat lmao. That’s why I decided to write it in Persian for OP.

Absolutely brutal.

It's downright impossible to live on the government salary in Iran.
Even if you don't have to pay rent shit's gonna dry up in two weeks. It's completely insane.

Are you living alone?
No bro. I live in my parents. I have to deal with my parents shitty situation and regular fights that happen + occasional illnesses + unwanted guests that come over, etc and on the other hand I have to somehow cope with my shitty salary.

Do what you have to do. Dont bother feeling bad for people because they wouldnt for you
:feelsbadman:

If you don't have شغل آزاد to raise your prices 10% every month it's unironically over for you.
100%
And the funny thing is all these shoghke azad fags still complain when you talk to them . داداش بازار خرابه meanwhile they earn 10 times more than an average government wagie

Maybe you have items you can sell?
Once you sell something here, you might not be able to buy that for a long time

why dont you start by selling your car and getting a bicycle,that really helps a lot,cars are nothing but a bunch of problems,i hate them
This shit might sound crazy but I can't do shit like selling my car without my parents permission. I made a mistake not seeking asylum in some other country. The only way I could separate myself from my parents.

Iranian moment.

Swindling is shitty behavior, you shouldn’t strive for it nor ask for tips on how to do it from westerners living in a marvelously better environment than you and I do.

I’ve also spent like roughly around 3 fucking million tomans on only چهار کیلو گوشت for the past two months and that’s without considering the weekly groceries.

I’m slowly losing my sanity over it but of course, the men here don’t care. Only thing they’ve ever cared about is whether the women are wearing hijabs and if they’re not then they’ll make sure to protest for it. :feelsclown:
I'm too low IQ to scam people. Don't take my thread seriously. I'm starting to realize that I might go broke before I hit 50. Extreme low IQ and horrible social skills will get me fired from my job or I will quit it myself.

Not a single protest has ever taken place for inflation or decrease of Toman value as far as I can remember. These retards only protest either for women or benzin.

More seriously, there are all sorts of scams. often a few people are involved. some can be simple, like eg offering people a crazy or rare opportunity and saying they just need to pay u, then running off with the money. andrew tate and universities make lots of money from similar scams.

alternatively u can build a shady business, start a crypto, pretend that you're selling rare items when it's actually not, or something else. depends on your area of interest, if you know a lot about a subject it might be possible to rip people off in it

Some people are really gullible or obsessive and will invest in anything that seems to be furthering their goals. So you usually fish for them using a numbers game.
:bigbrain: