Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I never feel any bad about beating my mother and attacking my father ,they deserve every bit of torture and death

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Banned
-
My mother is one of those piece of shit average woman that is disgusted by her incel son , i wish i beated her more and beated her right now ,i want to beat my piece of shit evil mother so much right now

Yes i like beating my mother and i like animals ,i am better cuz i beat evil people

I hope to torture and kill my mother soon

You self righteous pussies would commit suicide if you lived with my family

If i could i would beat my grandparents and everyone who did me wrong

Tales I don’t believe you ngl

Tales I don’t believe you ngl
Ok , i like beating my mother and have no sympathy for anyone like them ,i would torture and kill my whole family if i can

What did your fathER do after you attacked him?

saying you wanna kill your mother? you sound like a nut that belongs in jail.
im not responding to your threads anymore.

saying you wanna kill your mother? you sound like a nut that belongs in jail.
im not responding to your threads anymore.
Lmfao you would kill yourself if you lived one day as me with my family ,i hate self righteous morons like you ,you faggots have the most privilaged easy lives and dont understand anyone that lives hellish lives like me

I hope you suffer like i did ,only then you would understand

I dont know your situation but I think some people have a right to hate their families. Life itself is not some magical gift.

If we created androids to be our slaves and then treat them like trash I think they have a right to hate us. Im not some vegan nut but I think the cows and chickens we breed have a right to hate us if it was possible for them.

Wish i had your low inhib

Based, and btw if your father is strong then just slit his throat (In Roblox) while he sleeps, make sure to wake him up while you are doing it too tho (In Roblox)

Very nice I don't know how many times i've threatened to beat my mother, all of them deserved, I did beat her druggie boyfriend twice but it was actually her I was more angry with.

Lifefuel, toilets getting what they deserve

Your family sounds like hell, you should look to leave them as soon as possible

Do you have any siblings ?

Are you going to show up on the news soon, like that Russian guy who cut his mothers head off and threw it off a balcony, during vacation?

Based, and btw if your father is strong then just slit his throat (In Roblox) while he sleeps, make sure to wake him up while you are doing it too tho (In Roblox)
Based and yeah i will

My mother is one of those piece of shit average woman that is disgusted by her incel son , i wish i beated her more and beated her right now ,i want to beat my piece of shit evil mother so much right now

Yes i like beating my mother and i like animals ,i am better cuz i beat evil people

I hope to torture and kill my mother soon

You self righteous pussies would commit suicide if you lived with my family

If i could i would beat my grandparents and everyone who did me wrong
i agree with you, read and i believe every fucking word. dont listen to the haters. theyre jealous of your darkness. they dont know what youve been through, i dont either but i can say i relate. parents act all might cuz they made us when in reality they owe us the dirt we walk on

i agree with you, read and i believe every fucking word. dont listen to the haters. theyre jealous of your darkness. they dont know what youve been through, i dont either but i can say i relate. parents act all might cuz they made us when in reality they owe us the dirt we walk on
I would kill my whole family if i could