Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I never had sex or kissed. It's normal?

• Thread starter error of nature
  • Start date
Ok fakecel larper infiltrator

if you graduate hs without ever having touched a girl then society sees you as a weirdo and a creep
Cope if you leave middle school without having touched a girl it's over. If you leave HS without getting laid it fucking over.
why you think that i am fakecel?
i am not fakecel, i am truecel
Can't possibly be this bad at larping to be a larper. Could easily be explained by being very low IQ.

Welcome to the top secret club. Remember to bomb government building or you are fakecel.

Aaaaaaaaand it's gone.

No it is not normal. You got cucked by the modern feminist world, enjoy the shitshow

I'm older than you, that's normal for Trucels. Wait until you become a wizard, then you will know it's trully over.

Which country are you from? A lot depends on that.

No it's not normal you are in the bottom 30%

Why you think that i am cucked? I am not cuckold. Your arguments?
Bro you got cucked by society. Young adults like us would of been married and had someone by the age of 18. That is what I mean brocel

I'm 37 in 3 days and I'm a KHHV, so it's pretty normal if you've started posting on this site.

If you did want to do those things but couldn't, that's just a sign you're ugly and/or has a social impairment like autism. These conditions are "normal" in the sense that many people have them, but they still divert from average (though in some places the average is ugly).

It depends a lot on the culture and what kind of sexual behaviour is considered normal. In some places many people do lose virginity as early as middle school. In others its high school or college. And in some most people lose virginity at marriage. Whether being a 21 yo virgin is normal for you depends on your environment.

Having said that, in most cases its not normal. The true answer lies in how ugly you really are. If you haven't been able to get a gf by since 2016 but other boys your age do, then you are most probably an incel.

I never had girlfriend.
I never had sex or kissed.
I am 21 years old.
It's normal?
Am I young and have everything ahead of me? Or everything is very bad?

Could you not make it so obvious you are a troll its really insulting to everyone's intelligence, this is one of the stupidest questions I've ever seen asked, not just on this site, but in my entire life

This guy is an infiltrator

no its not normal
it's abnormal

I think it's time to take a shower, get a haircut, and to hit the gym OP

Wtf, incel in incel forum?