Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I no longer find foids attractive unless

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
They are white and around my age (18).

I admit that white foids look better than Asian ones, it's the truth.

I admit, I have found some East Asian & Latina foids to be more hot than many white foids I have seen.

I do however believe that we as humans are naturally wired to prefer our own race, but the (((Modern world))) has disrupted that natural balance.

I admit, I have found some East Asian & Latina foids to be more hot than many white foids I have seen.
Okay.
I do however believe that we as humans are naturally wired to prefer our own race, but the (((Modern world))) has disrupted that natural balance.
I choose to embrace this jewed world. I like white foids and I won't hide it.

Fallenleaves

I choose to embrace this jewed world. I like white foids and I won't hide it.
I'd rather reject it: Jews are the natural enemies of all peoples & civilizations. They have caused many economic issues, conflicts, and other global issues such as the Covid pandemic. Objectively speaking, we need to be independent of them.

I'd rather reject it: Jews are the natural enemies of all peoples & civilizations. They have caused many economic issues, conflicts, and other global issues such as the Covid pandemic. Objectively speaking, we need to be independent of them
Talking as if it's possible, they are the rulers of the USA, the country with the largest influence over the world and recent human history.

They've caused a small minority of white foids to develop an Asian fetish so I'd like to exploit that if possible.

Are you coping or are you a volcel?

I'm coping, I'd gladly accept even a sheboon but would prefer a prime skinny white foid.
Oh I see,yeah my only preferences is no sheboons that do weird shit with their hair (ongoing trend in burgerland rn) ,but I still wouldn't reject one if she asked

Fuck Asian foids first then move onto white foids

No white girls for your rice

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back