Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I no longer like shooters

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I heard that they hurted and killed animals for fun

That is sick and evil as fuck just like normies

I no longer like any of the shooters

Fuck animal abusers

Killing your bullies is understandable but this is not

It is sadly highly probable that mass murderers abused animals

That’s why fuck them

Being against the evil normies is good but you have to be a animal loving peaceful person too, cuz animals aren’t absolute evil like humans

you need to take the dogpill and review what you've just posted

you need to take the dogpill and review what you've just posted
yes, most animals are sexhavers, also I don't think that all shooters abused animals

yes, most animals are sexhavers, also I don't think that all shooters abused animals
Who cares? Also there are incel animals that can’t rape cuz they are weak or just couldn’t have sex

I wish my former favorites weren’t but I saw that they were

Lol you are massive faggot here. Most animals are sex haver that life mogs you :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::society::society::society::society::society:
They are animals man ? Who cares if they have sex or not ? They aren’t inherently evil like humans .they just want petting. You’re retarded and evil faggot

I agree that part brocel. For example ER murdered incel roommates instead of chads.

They are animals man ? Who cares if they have sex or not ? They aren’t inherently evil like humans .they just want petting. You’re retarded and evil faggot
Sorry dude you are right in this one

The weak will be abused absolute.

Animal abuse isn’t right, bro.

Quit your moralfaggotry, idgaf about some fuckin animals. Anybody who slaughters a bunch of normie sex havers and triggers the NPCs is a saint in my book.

Are you vegan? If not youre just as bad, if not worse. Every fucking mcchicken or whopper you pay for contributes to the industrialized rape and slaughter of millions of animals every year, but since youre not doing the slaughtering yourself you can pretend that youre not as bad as some psychopath skinning a rabbit alive for funsies.

A lot of mass killers/psychopaths/serial killers and whatnot killed and tortured animals before moving onto humans.
Animals are a good starting point :feelshaha:

Well if you eat meat, what’s the difference?

Well everything is literraly meat at the end i don"t see any difference or problem about that.

we already know that tell the reditors :smonk:

Killing someone feels like nothing, so drawing out the kill is better. :feelsLSD:

Killing animals is wrong, but everything else is fair game :society:

Nature is gay and our enemy, you're being lookist when you care that people drown kittens and you dgaf when you stomp on a cockroach.

Y u hate ER
I love ER and accept him as my saint. He did very good job at Isla Vista. But he could've killed more chads instead of incels. (in roblox phantom forces)

Sorry dude you are right in this one
Them “having sex” doesn’t give you the chance to abuse them , but irl the most evil of humans have sex ,that’s why I can slightly agree to kill evil humans

Quit your moralfaggotry, idgaf about some fuckin animals. Anybody who slaughters a bunch of normie sex havers and triggers the NPCs is a saint in my book.

Are you vegan? If not youre just as bad, if not worse. Every fucking mcchicken or whopper you pay for contributes to the industrialized rape and slaughter of millions of animals every year, but since youre not doing the slaughtering yourself you can pretend that youre not as bad as some psychopath skinning a rabbit alive for funsies.
Are animals being skinned alive or abused in food industry tho ? Quit being a sick fuck ,mature a little bit,most living things just needs love and caring

Normie sexhavers deserve it tho unlike animals ,I wish “”saints”” didn’t abuse animals ,fuck them ,cho didn’t abuse animals

Nature is gay and our enemy, you're being lookist when you care that people drown kittens and you dgaf when you stomp on a cockroach.
That’s where you’re wrong bro ,I literally save bugs too ,I save all life from death

Animal torture is nothing lmao
How sick in the mind to think that you piece of shit , you’re nothing different from normies or bullies

I’m eating meat to survive ,they are doing it for no reason except them being sick fucks
You don’t have to eat meat to survive, you do it for pleasure just like those guys who kill animals for pleasure. There’s plenty of alternatives to meat

You can't even stick to one thing you flip flop everyday. :feelsclown:
Stick to what exactly ? I should stick to one thought like an obsessed fag like you? I’m just doing the right thing ,I don’t have to “stick “ to anything except my sense of Justice and non evil ness

How sick in the mind to think that you piece of shit , you’re nothing different from normies or bullies
Torturing animals isn't nearly as fun as with humans because their emotions are foreign as compared with humans. :feelsohh:

You don’t have to eat meat to survive, you do it for pleasure just like those guys who kill animals for pleasure. There’s plenty of alternatives to meat
I would not eat meat if I have the chance

Stick to what exactly ? I should stick to one thought like an obsessed fag like you? I’m just doing the right thing ,I don’t have to “stick “ to anything except my sense of Justice and non evil ness
"right thing" "sense of justice" go be a hero somewhere else.

Torturing animals isn't nearly as fun as with humans because their emotions are foreign as compared with humans. :feelsohh:
What kinda sick normie pscho you have to be bro? Just off yourself

Are animals being skinned alive or abused in food industry tho ?
Not skinned alive but definitely abused, housed in shitty factory farming conditions, pumped full of fucked up hormones, artificially inseminated to breed as much as their bodies could allow, etc. Surprised youve never heard of this

Quit being a sick fuck ,mature a little bit,most living things just needs love and caring
Im not promoting animal abuse dipshit, im just saying dont get in a moral outrage about it when you objectively contribute to more animal suffering than a psychopath torturing one animal. Either be consistent or stfu. You contribute to the torture and rape of thousands of animals over the course of your lifetime, just because of your preference for the taste of meat.

Youre the one who needs to grow the fuck up and get off your high horse and quit this moral outrage bullshit pretending like youre more moral than anybody else in this fucked up dog-eat-dog world. Oh noessss muh animalrinos :soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy: Fucking foid behavior you virtue signaling degenerate

“Triggered” for doing the right thing? Then be it
This is so cringe, Your mad and don’t like mass shooters because they abused “ animals” when they were younger, and who cares your so pathetic rn

Not skinned alive but definitely abused, housed in shitty factory farming conditions, pumped full of fucked up hormones, artificially inseminated to breed as much as their bodies could allow, etc. Surprised youve never heard of this

Im not promoting animal abuse dipshit, im just saying dont get in a moral outrage about it when you objectively contribute to more animal suffering than a psychopath torturing one animal. Either be consistent or stfu. You contribute to the torture and rape of thousands of animals over the course of your lifetime, just because of your preference for the taste of meat.

Youre the one who needs to grow the fuck up and get off your high horse and quit this moral outrage bullshit pretending like youre more moral than anybody else in this fucked up dog-eat-dog world. Oh noessss muh animalrinos :soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy: Fucking foid behavior you virtue signaling degenerate
I am more moral than most people though, quit being a piece of shit