Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I no longer wish to be a productive member of soyciety

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
It’s beyond over. After the events of today, I’ve lost just about all hope in life.

Contrary to popular belief, I’m not a basement dweller who sits in his room all day, eating Doritos and drinking Mountain Dew and typing up long rants about why I hate women.

I’m a college student with hobbies and aspirations and hope for the future.

At least, I was before today.

I no longer see a reason why I should waste my time contributing to a soyciety that hates me.

It doesn’t just have to do with Inceldom, although it does hurt coming back to an empty home and being greeted by nobody after a long day.

It’s also the fact that living conditions, at least in this shithole country, are declining, as are working conditions. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer, yet the landlords keep on raising prices for housing and greedy capitalists have the nerve to call workers “lazy” or “greedy” when the have they audacity to ask for living wages. People are dying on the streets and companies threw extra uneaten food in the garbage instead of donating it, all in the name of money. It’s a fucked up world. Even if I was content being alone, there’s no way I or many others could ever achieve a happy life when working conditions are so shitty.

I’d much rather LDAR and live off of Neetbux. Maybe I’ll become a Hikikomori and have my own Neet Nest.

People love to go on about how we’re not “entitled” to anything, but they forget that they’re not entitled to us either. They can’t have their cake and eat it too.

Perfectly normal and rational response to an imperfectly awful world.

I wish I was diagnosed with some sort of mental illness so I could neetbux, but alas, my parents never bothered to get me checked out. It's probably too late.

Perfectly normal and rational response to an imperfectly awful world.

I wish I was diagnosed with some sort of mental illness so I could neetbux, but alas, my parents never bothered to get me checked out. It's probably too late.
Just live with your parents, and if they kick you out, I don’t know. There’s plenty of possibilities. Maybe hitchhike your way to a major city and then find someone online willing to take you in.

You go to college and have your own house? Imagine complaining about that.

Just live with your parents, and if they kick you out, I don’t know. There’s plenty of possibilities. Maybe hitchhike your way to a major city and then find someone online willing to take you in.
I really hate my parents, but there's really no other option. With housing prices and the only careers I'm interested in having awful pay there's zero chance of progressing in life even if I want to. Maybe society will collapse by the time they kick me out and I can join a warlord's clan or something equally as power fantastical.

You go to college and have your own house? Imagine complaining about that.
I don’t have my own house, and I’m only in a small community college on my family’s whims where I’m sure to graduate and end up on the streets with a lifetime of debt.

i doubt that you will start neeting, you seem too invested in the real world.
I didn’t want to originally but the idea of NEETing is becoming more and more appealing to me

I never was a productive member.
I am a college student but I spend my time procrastinating instead of doing school work.

Productive member of society = supporting your own oppression. Which is what I’m doing tbh, but I get paid a lot so idk.

Productive member of society = supporting your own oppression. Which is what I’m doing tbh, but I get paid a lot so idk.
If I got paid a lot I’d do it. But I don’t, and inflation means that prices for just about everything are rising rapidly.

I feel you. When you have no family, friends, or any form of affection, you start to ask why you're still here, y'know? Things in my country are so fucked that I've given up, started doing the bare minimum to survive. It may be depressing, but freeing in a way. You have no obligation to anything, so do whatever you feel doing it.

But they can cut your NEETmoney off or you can end up homeless. It's brutal if you don't want to be productive.

I feel you. When you have no family, friends, or any form of affection, you start to ask why you're still here, y'know? Things in my country are so fucked that I've given up, started doing the bare minimum to survive. It may be depressing, but freeing in a way. You have no obligation to anything, so do whatever you feel doing it.
Where are you from