Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I Nostalgiamaxx all the time

RandomBroCel

RandomBroCel

Voicecel
★★
Those of you with decent or semi decent childhoods do you nostalgiamaxx and how often? I keep doing it more and more. Best period for me when I was 9-14 years old before puberty and wanting sex and relatiionships. I had 2 best friends and some others, we played video games a lot, went out etc. I was happy and content. I was relatively happy and Optimistic not bitter and jaded sad. I wasnt suicidal I wasnt angry at the world. Unaware of horrors of this world. Strongest nostalgiamaxxing is through songs that I used to listen during that time(early 2010s). Videogames and some old utube videos. Also some old cartoons and their soundtrack etc

Also due to depression and growing up everything is boring these days. Nothing really brings me joy. Its a weird mix of growing up+ growing up into a shit life.

Worst side effect of nostalgiamaxxing is realising that you will never get those moments back.
Brutal.

Last edited:
Only normies, chads and Fakecels love the 21st Century.

Can't say I have feelings of nostalgia

Can't say I have feelings of nostalgia
30090.jpg

Can't even nostalgiamax. Every single day was pain.

I actually created a playlist of old songs from the late 2000s/ early 2010s that I listen to as a form of nostalgiamaxxing so I can re-live the perioid of my life where I used to take things for granted not realising how good I had it.

It's the only thing I do, I even have a "nostalgia" playlist with 300 or so songs just from different times in my life, I live more in the past then in the present because I know I have no future at this point

i also feel nostalgia when listening to 90s/early 2000s music or watching movies from that time period

Last edited:
It's the only thing I do, I even have a "nostalgia" playlist with 300 or so songs just from different times in my life, I live more in the past then in the present because I know I have no future at this point
As I degrade in every aspect of my life as the time goes on my only future is rope

I do this too. I still replay the old single-player video games from a decade ago. I tried rewatching anime but it does not work as well as gaming.

I had a shitty childhood but I still look back at it fondly because being a kid is basically like being immortal. At least back then I could enjoy things earnestly but now it's so bleak and boring. When you're a kid you have every right to keep on dreaming and have hope because you still have time but this life now is like a defeat lap or whatever I mean I failed to become an upstanding adult male and I'm just so fucked on all accounts.

Yeah, life was great until the age of 12.

In general the 2000s and early 2010s were far superior culturally to the 2020s. Entertainment was far better back then, plus nigworship wasn’t nearly as big

It helps me alot but the realisation hits harder each time when I realise I'm not in that time period anymore and I need to move on.

It helps me alot but the realisation hits harder each time when I realise I'm not in that time period anymore and I need to move on.
ye thats what i said in last paragraph

I do this too. I still replay the old single-player video games from a decade ago. I tried rewatching anime but it does not work as well as gaming.
i replay old SP games i used to play as a kid partly for nostalgia but mostly bcs I dont like anything else new these days tbh and I dont have mental energy to play sweaty MP games anymore tbh. What games do you play btw

At least back then I could enjoy things earnestly but now it's so bleak and boring.
yes, when you are a kid everything is new and exciting. Everything is being experienced for the first time. Thats why many incels talk about missing out on teen love bcs every other relationship people have will never be as magical as the first one. But what do I know about that Im a KHHV at 23 :feelsrope:

I hit my peak at 5 years old

Yeah I mean I listen to 2000s rock pretty much every day.

i replay old SP games i used to play as a kid partly for nostalgia but mostly bcs I dont like anything else new these days tbh and I dont have mental energy to play sweaty MP games anymore tbh. What games do you play btw
Skyrim and GBA/DS Pokemon on emulator. Also I try watching old anime like those from 80-90s as they were made for nerd aka otaku back then. Modern anime especially post 2010s are made for normies which I don’t want to associate with.

Those of you with decent or semi decent childhoods do you nostalgiamaxx and how often? I keep doing it more and more. Best period for me when I was 9-14 years old before puberty and wanting sex and relatiionships. I had 2 best friends and some others, we played video games a lot, went out etc. I was happy and content. I was relatively happy and Optimistic not bitter and jaded sad. I wasnt suicidal I wasnt angry at the world. Unaware of horrors of this world. Strongest nostalgiamaxxing is through songs that I used to listen during that time(early 2010s). Videogames and some old utube videos. Also some old cartoons and their soundtrack etc

Also due to depression and growing up everything is boring these days. Nothing really brings me joy. Its a weird mix of growing up+ growing up into a shit life.

Worst side effect of nostalgiamaxxing is realising that you will never get those moments back.
Brutal.
brootal same

Those of you with decent or semi decent childhoods do you nostalgiamaxx and how often?
I had a bad childhood but I was still happier than now. Childhood innocence wore off around 12 and that's when I started suffering.

No good memories for your nostalgia :feelsbadman:

No nostalgia only bad memories

When it comes to video games i played as a child most definitely.