Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I once had a dream in which my oneitis told me she liked me.

B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★
This happened around 13 or 14 years ago.

In the dream, I was walking around in this dilapidated and dimly lit building. I walked into a room where I saw my oneitis sitting at a desk reading a newspaper.

Feeling happy to see her, I walked towards her. She turned towards me with a smile on her face and excitedly showed me an article in the newspaper and said something about it (I forgot what the article was about but in the dream it was very important).

She then stood up, moved really close to me and very clearly said "I like you, (name)".

Hearing those words made me feel a strange emotion that I can only describe as a mix of immense happiness, relief and that thing one feels when he obtains something he longed for.

I didn't say anything to her. Instead I just stood there soaking in the moment, thinking "wow.... I now know what it feels like to be loved by a woman. I can finally die in peace!"

Tears of joy filled my eyes as I realized that she felt the same way about me as I did about her.

Last edited:
I had a dream less than a month ago that I was skiing with her at a ski hill. I wish it lasted forever.

Lifefuel dream, I wish all dreams were like that

Fem

Feminist discovering .is

Oh shit nvm, This isnt postmaxx section, My bad lol

You should have slapped her hard, then she would love you.