Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I once licked a womans used sanitary pad

G

GaelicIrish

Banned
-
I have a photo of the girl, I can't find it at the moment.

You know you are a truecel if you ever do that.

Congrats on ascending

damn i love that.. i wish i could eat a placenta blob or whatever its called after a woman gives birth

shoulda just cummed on it

Disgusting cuck.

oh look, another cuck bragging about how pathetically desperate he is.

kys if true

The despair...:feelsbadman:

This is a very cuck thing todo mate

You licked her pussy blood?

Witnessing the collapse of society is a reason to live.

Thank you, OP.

Ok, that was actually kind of impressing.

You are like little baby.

I pulled a robot chicken.

I would probably do that for an Irish girl. They're pretty hot.

Should have sold it online. Cucks would pay good money for something like that.

Bad OP. BAD

Attachments

• Kramer-Shows-His-Fear-Reaction-Gif_408x408.jpg
    Kramer-Shows-His-Fear-Reaction-Gif_408x408.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 150
I don't have a period blood fetish or anything, I just did it because it was a very dirty thing to do, I also came on it, I'll never do it again though. It actually smelled and tasted good.

Here she is

Attachments

• C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_picture_20011836gs2xvzonhfb24...jpg
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_picture_20011836gs2xvzonhfb24...jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 175
  • C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_picture_200118oeagjgnkbdjyxhf...jpg
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_picture_200118oeagjgnkbdjyxhf...jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 192
You're a nasty ass dude mang

You cummed on a woman's toast last week.

All your posts are ITbait.

Photo of it

Attachments

• wp_ss_20180701_0001.png
    wp_ss_20180701_0001.png
    86.2 KB · Views: 157
Gonna need a timestamp on that pad picture

This was in 2016, there is no actual way I can prove it but I do have a video of this girl masturbating too.
Should have sold it online. Cucks would pay good money for something like that.

I was the cuck who paid for it, a whole weeks worth of them. I licked all of them.

Last edited:
we need another potato blight

How did you even get it?

I bought them from her, she is from northern England, the truth about this story is that I had found a cuck in his 50s online and he wanted to pay for period pads (I was pretending to be female) I bought them from this girl for cheap and sold them to him for profit, I actually came in them before I sent to him just for the fun of it, he messaged me back saying he licked them.

I bought them from her, she is from northern England, the truth about this story is that I had found a cuck in his 50s online and he wanted to pay for period pads (I was pretending to be female) I bought them from this girl for cheap and sold them to him for profit, I actually came in them before I sent to him just for the fun of it, he messaged me back saying he licked them.
Lmao wtf, he licked your cum too?

Lmao wtf, he licked your cum too?

Yes, at least someone has. This man is a bit of an incel too, he got in trouble with the police years back for sending love letters to girls and stalking them, he thinks he has a chance with girls in their 20s, he seriously needs the blackpill.

You truely a truecel. Congratulations

I want this to be true.

BIG if true

Found another photo,

Attachments

• padss.jpg
    padss.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 121
GIGAKEK

Wtf HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH you would actually buy blood period shit

why are YOU calling someone a cuck?
Lmao and you're trying to imply im a cuck? Eat a dick faggot. You did math homework for multiple females without anything in return and a bunch of other cuck shit. Your the biggest cuck on this forum

oh look, another cuck bragging about how pathetically desperate he is.

kys if true

Its not really cucking because your not paying for it and the women isnt likely giving it to him. Infact she would probably be morbidly disgusted if she found out an Incel licked her used pad. So still gross but not cuckolding, Id sniff a hot femoids used thong if I get the chance. I sure as fuck wouldnt pay for it though as that is cucked