Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I once licked a womans used sanitary pad

Photo of it

Is that period blood, that’s fucking disgusting!

Side note Op, that girl is probably whoring around with all types of Chads and probably has at least one type of std, you probably got hepatitis from tounging down a tampon.

Its not really cucking because your not paying for it and the women isnt likely giving it to him. Infact she would probably be morbidly disgusted if she found out an Incel licked her used pad. So still gross but not cuckolding, Id sniff a hot femoids used thong if I get the chance. I sure as fuck wouldnt pay for it though as that is cucked
you should kys as well

You cummed on a woman's toast last week.

All your posts are ITbait.
Seriously just ban these degenerates
Its not really cucking because your not paying for it and the women isnt likely giving it to him. Infact she would probably be morbidly disgusted if she found out an Incel licked her used pad. So still gross but not cuckolding, Id sniff a hot femoids used thong if I get the chance. I sure as fuck wouldnt pay for it though as that is cucked
also he just said he paid for it you idiot
I bought them from her, she is from northern England, the truth about this story is that I had found a cuck in his 50s online and he wanted to pay for period pads (I was pretending to be female) I bought them from this girl for cheap and sold them to him for profit, I actually came in them before I sent to him just for the fun of it, he messaged me back saying he licked them.

Once you reach this level, it's better to rope.

Photo of it
Goddamn nigga this is some depraved shit if not LARP.
You could probably sell that to a cuck for a quick buck, tbh.
Or you could be a megaultracuck for life by FUCKING LICKING THAT SHIT
Btw HI Cucktears. This thread is acrually worthy of putting up there...some of these faggots man i just cant understand how you can LICK A BLOODY USED FEMOID PAD ARE YOU FUCKING CUCKED OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Last edited:
Seriously just ban these degenerates

also he just said he paid for it you idiot

Maybe you're the idiot, I also said I sold it and made profit from it, I made at least £70 profit from this
You could probably sell that to a cuck for a quick buck, tbh.

That is why I bought it, to sell it on and I made profit, you fellows should start reading full threads before commenting

Photo of it
Found another photo,
UBWiC1X.jpg

Maybe you're the idiot, I also said I sold it and made profit from it, I made at least £70 profit from this

That is why I bought it, to sell it on and I made profit, you fellows should start reading full threads before commenting
you're calling me an idiot when you licked a used pad? Seriously just kill yourself you fucking loser.

Site rules say that bragging can be the reason for a ban.

This thread make me wanna kill humanity

damn i love that.. i wish i could eat a placenta blob or whatever its called after a woman gives birth
Placenta is correct. Heard it tastes good.