Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I once tried my luck with this thing and ended up getting blocked

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
It’s fuckin over
4ED05499 A9DC 4C8A 9371 D9137D9A36AC
264770A5 022E 4625 A389 C95521E74593

can I see the screens of your chat with her?

She looks way too good for an incel nowadays sadly. 60 years ago you could impress her by having a job and marry her.

Why did you validate her?

idk, she looks kinda cute.
This is why men like you and women like her must be sterilized:fuk:. Keep repeating the same mistakes.:lul: boutta find your ip address and just snip your testicles so no more suffering can happen in videogames

She'd be on here if she were male.

This is why men like you and women like her must be sterilized:fuk:. Keep repeating the same mistakes.:lul: boutta find your ip address and just snip your testicles so no more suffering can happen in videogames
what mistakes?

Are you white, OP?

Alpinid phenotype suits foids. Her only major failo are the distance between eyes and maybe receeded chin.
Incel looks-match and still gets dicked down every week. The little flaws don't matter at all.

She reminds me Ethan Crumble.

Alpinid phenotype suits foids. Her only major failo are the distance between eyes and maybe receeded chin.
Nah it doesn't fit her at all. Looks like a bowling ball I can crush with ease. Over for the offspring and fuck the male who ever gets her pregnant. You ain't no don Vito. He'd prolly have you ordered to be killed in videogames.

GOLDEN SYNTHETIC DRUGS CHEM URINE FUCKING SHOWER FOR THAT SLUT!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
KILL THE UGLY BITCH WHORE WITH CHEF BOYARDEEE AND ROLF FROM ED EDD EDDDY PIG AXE I. VIDEOGAMES

what mistakes?
Oh you know dumbasses like you and her repopulating. Kinda cringe but it'll be over as I shoot you with ar 15 in videogames

Just another day at volcels.is

Oh you know dumbasses like you and her repopulating. Kinda cringe but it'll be over as I shoot you with ar 15 in videogames
much much worse people are repopulating and no one bats an eye. frankly if you think she's ugly, then you have the same fucked up perception as a foid.

yep. impossible for incel tier guy to get a non-landwhale chick in westernized military states
What do you mean with military state?

much much worse people are repopulating and no one bats an eye. frankly if you think she's ugly, then you have the same fucked up perception as a foid.
Nah. I know what I like. Too bad they are purely rare. But then again Killin you and her is my goal in (videogames) I need my universe to be healthy. It has pure pathogens in it as I was bestowed the founding organisms ability to crush kill seethe and mald copers and copies
This isn't about inceldia anymore, it's about what needs to be done now
:feelsohgod:

Just restarted gymcelling again. Would say that my arms and chest are decent but my body proportions are bad.

6’0
Yeah, height means shit. Again, one of many examples why face is everything. Heightcopers will never understand it cause too much copium and low IQ...Face is everything

Yeah, height means shit. Again, one of many examples why face is everything. Heightcopers will never understand it cause too much copium and low IQ...Face is everything
Exactly. And 6’0 is nothing special in Western Europe. You need to be 6’3 + to stand out

What do you mean with military state?
states that will jail men if they remotely attempt to take women into their own hands. countries that the only reason women are allowed to act the way they do is because of huge technologically advanced militaries that will pounce on any man trying to rectify the situation.

I looked at Asianmaxxers and sea. It's purely possible at 5'7 proved by it'sover. But I am 5'3 that's way to gigashort even if I ahd a good face I will get swiped by the demons in rathamanthaldamn. But then again tall niggers usually go at my height Everytime.....which is why I think them getting killed along with the woman is ok. I hope tall men don't fucking throw me in a trashbin. I might eat their shins and face away. All in videogame:whitepill:

you white guys are pussies. just do what those sand niggers and africans do, make a taharrush gang and pass her like ragdoll in video games ofcourse.

women respond to violence not to niceness.

states that will jail men if they remotely attempt to take women into their own hands. countries that the only reason women are allowed to act the way they do is because of huge technologically advanced militaries that will pounce on any man trying to rectify the situation.
Based view. Men in uniforms with wives at home stopping other men from getting a foid.

I looked at Asianmaxxers and sea. It's purely possible at 5'7 proved by it'sover. But I am 5'3 that's way to gigashort even if I ahd a good face I will get swiped by the demons in rathamanthaldamn. But then again tall niggers usually go at my height Everytime.....which is why I think them getting killed along with the woman is ok. I hope tall men don't fucking throw me in a trashbin. I might eat their shins and face away. All in videogame:whitepill:
5'3 you can blend in in peru and shit

5'3 you can blend in in peru and shit
Unless I get lifts. I am pale as fuck but my eyes are dark brown and my hair is long and black and my dick is almost 7 inches:lul: I will wear steel boots Incase a bigger catching me height frauding I will kick them in the balls so hard they see ponyville in 5d with the black eye children in videogame:shock:

Unless I get lifts. I am pale as fuck but my eyes are dark brown and my hair is long and black and my dick is almost 7 inches:lul:
you have to go to a village in a ultra short part of the world like peru. thats the only thing i can think of for you bro