Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Only Had Friends in Psych Ward

F

Feeshtu

Officer
★★
The only friends I ever had were all crazy.

I never had a workout partner, but I exercised around other guys and we would talk.

I had all sorts of conversations about music, movies, politics, whatever.
It might seem trivial to some to have conversations.
But I rarely really talk to anyone besides my mom.

The psych ward was the only place that I ever felt like I belonged, besides my parents house.

When my parents are gone, I think I will try to go back there.

Just medicate me into oblivion and let me forget how fucked up this life has been.

It is a strange world when the only people who are decent human beings are insane.

My only friend was a homeless man that got ran over by a bus thats why I have this avi to honor him

relatable mane

True psych wards are unique in how people relate to you

I been to psych ward three times . Once I stayed 10 days and others 1 day.

Most boring experience of my entire life

Lifefuel if this means I could meet nice people if I went to the psych ward.

Maybe I should have gone there. I avoided the nuthouse, because I was scared they would drug me up and keep me there forever.

There's pretty nice people at a psych ward, I like how they are pretty cool most of the time. Locked up without posting on this forum was hell

Maybe I should have gone there. I avoided the nuthouse, because I was scared they would drug me up and keep me there forever.

I was...off the radar.

What was the psych ward like? I might go there just so I don't have to go to work.

i just sat alone in bed all day when i was there

To go to that sort of place where I am you'd have to be a retard, how is it in USA? Do people suffering from hard times end up there?

I been to psych ward three times . Once I stayed 10 days and others 1 day.
The only match I ever had on a dating app was with a toilet in a psych ward, the moment she saw me she friendzoned me. The nurse who opened the door was a Chadlet, she saw him, then saw me, and was disgusted by me.

Mine was full of foids (of all ages)
I'm scared of women so didn't speak to them much.
They seemed to detect my aversion to them although one asked for my telephone number. Most of the people I met in there were just normies ground down by life rather than being schizo or psychotic.