Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "I only like it when Chad overpowers me"

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/L45b6k3ywPs?si=2nB2Ra2Fxa7s8kzF

I can immediately hear by the way the story goes that he's either a 5/10 or a 6/10 (his mother cares about him), if he was a Chad she would have found him overpowering her arousing, but because an ugly (average) man did it she hated it.

Also, imagine being a toilet, for the vast majority of toilets almost all men are taller than them, while I meet like a dozen toilets a day taller than me, they are still significantly shorter than average White men. But imagine being the average American toilet then, you're 5'4 basically everyone around you is a giant, and even a 5'2 man can easily overpower you and beat you up.

I mean, if I was a toilet men would be terrifying to me. Like, if you actually understood just how much stronger even "weak" and untrained men are compared to you and how much taller most of them are and even the ones much shorter than you can just overpower you without losing a sweat. They all desire to have sex with you and you literally never know when one is crazy enough to actually do it. Now, imagine being alone with one.

No wonder toilets evolved to love the sensation of Chad choking them, the thing they fear about Sub-8's is the thing they desire of Chad.

Society would be so much better if rape was legalized and all foids were lobotomized.

These creatures shall seethe in Shit for all i Care .

Being a nice Boy little pushover dosnt Cut It and only Brings you shortcomings , Man Just adapt "

I mean, if I was a toilet men would be terrifying to me. Like, if you actually understood just how much stronger even "weak" and untrained men are compared to you and how much taller most of them are and even the ones much shorter than you can just overpower you without losing a sweat. They all desire to have sex with you and you literally never know when one is crazy enough to actually do it. Now, imagine being alone with one.
This is very misandrist. You are assuming every men is capable and willing to overpower you for sexual gain. This is a huge fallacy and it's commonly used by feminists to justify their hyper rape awareness, false accusations and their feelings of unsafety for no reason. Women are not under attack.

I wish I had a foid I could physically over power