Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I only want to love and be loved.

LoneFox

LoneFox

Greycel
I'm a 28 years old lawyer, hated and despised by women for things i cannot control or change such as my ugly facial features, my short height and my brown skin. Prostitutes get me off when i need sex, but they won't even look at my eyes when talking to me or when i fuck them. The emotional void and the regrets hit hard right after the ejaculation.

Today i saw a former classmate with his children, a Chad from my high school days. He said hi and introduced me to his kids as an "old friend". He was immensely proud of them. He is a construction worker and doesn't have much money but looked optimistic, my phone rang and i excused myself.

My boss called and i left for work right after. Some minutes passed in silence, i was driving looking at the road, listening to the birds and feeling the kiss of the sun on my hands when i unexpectedly began feeling a crushing sadness. I just came to a realization. Why do i even work?

I don't have a goal, an ambition or a responsibility to anything or anyone. Again. Why do i even work? I don't have debts and I'm not money hungry. I do have money in the bank but i won't waste it in vain shit. I have never been able to feel pleasure with vain materialism and consumerism. I live in a small minimalist apartment not because i can't afford something bigger but, why would i even need a big house? i have no children to fill it with. I don't need the space. I'm alone. Even if i became the richest man in the world, if i sacrificed my youth and my health for the sake of money. What would happen to that money when I'm gone? The children of other people would inherit my money and enjoy it themselves, even if they never worked a day of their lives for it, Because money is for mortals, and you can only use it in the mortal realm. When you leave for good you will not take your gold and silver with you. Making money will not truly fill the hole in your soul.

Every night my room engulf me in total darkness while i listen the "tic tac" of my clock, and every night my finger play across the empty space of my bed imagining how it would feel sleeping with a woman aside of me, Then i sleep a dreamless moment only to wake up and going back work the morning after, repeating the cycle again and again every day.

Does my life have a meaning??? Is that my only purpose to exist is to provide labor to my employer and pay taxes to the government? What went wrong in my life???? I studied hard, i never broke the law, i complied with the rules of society and respected the decisions of those in charge. I did EVERYTHING i was told i needed to become successful.

Then why do i feel so disenfranchised and empty? I'm not ok, I'm tired of pretending that I'm fine. I want to cry and cover my face with my with my hands and my arms because i feel SHAME. I'm a failed excuse of a man. I failed at something so basic as reproduction, something that countless generations of my ancestors never failed to do. I failed to my Father, i failed to my grandpa, i failed to my entire bloodline...

I just don't know why i have to try and make an effort anymore. I'm aimless. I have nothing to protect or lose. I don't respect anything or anyone, i don't love nothing. I don't ambition anything. Sex itself is so empty even if i pay for it.

I only want to love and be loved.

You're a truecel just like me.
You have everything in order, worked hard, stable finances, did everything society expected you to do, are a contributing member of society, but still no girl regards you as good enough.
This is the ultimate and most painful iteration of inceldom.

As a 31yo khhv I can tell you that it gets better with age, the pain will go away and you just kind of deal with it and find other things you enjoy that are not girls. At least that's how things went for me.

You need a purpose. And a gf.

9E6CDBA4 E3CC 45D6 A67C C6220F38FC88
A98CBB83 560A 480F 9805 F7C04EF1B2D2

I don't know what to tell you, I also feel lost and everything seem meaningless. My advice would be save up enough for early pension and focus on things that are obtainable if you enjoy them. Occupy your mind to not think about being touch hungry.

Do you realize how bad it is for You career when someone finds out that you have a account here? Of course, only if we assume that you really are a lawyer and aren't fucking with us.

That part where you talked about money really made me think. I am probably not old enough to have spent time thinking about such things, but in all other regards I fully understand you bro. :fuk: I saw this is your first post, so welcome to the forum :feelsautistic:
When Alexander the Great was dying, he had three wishes:

• The best doctors should carry his coffin
  • The wealth he has accumulated (money, gold, precious stones, etc.) should be scattered along the procession to the cemetery
  • His hands should be let loose, hanging outside the coffin for all to see.
His followers were surprised and asked him to explain his unusual requests. Alexander explained each of his wishes in the following manner:

• Even the best doctors can’t save you from death
  • All the wealth acquired on Earth stays on Earth
  • We come to this world empty handed, and we leave it empty handed.
When Alexander died his vast empire was inherited not by his family but his generals, all his hard work wasn't for him but others. Life is short, Life is precious. Life is limited.

Do you realize how bad it is for You career when someone finds out that you have a account here? Of course, only if we assume that you really are a lawyer and aren't fucking with us.
Im not posting my name or my picture. I created this account to express myself anonymously. In any case im not a public figure. No one cares about my opinions.

Im not posting my name or my picture. I created this account to express myself anonymously. In any case im not a public figure. No one cares about my opinions.
Ah ok, i hope you have a good IP blocker.

the need to feel loved not being met is suifuel

Today i saw a former classmate with his children, a Chad from my high school days. He said hi and introduced me to his kids as an "old friend". He was immensely proud of them. He is a construction worker and doesn't have much money but looked optimistic, my phone rang and i excused myself.
Brutal. Seeing people with families brings me down, but this is even worse.

• Even the best doctors can’t save you from death
Maybe I'm just coping, but the cure for the terrible disease known as aging may finally be within our grasp as long as (((no one))) decides to prevent it from coming to light. My current life may not be worth living, but if I live for long enough, I'll eventually either find some hope for a meaningful life, or watch humanity annihilate itself in WWIII. :feelscomfy:

One of the reasons we have it so bad is that we're all undercover. Normies think we're just a bunch of misogynistic outliers instead of at least 1/5 of the population (although I don't know how many of the incels are actually blackpilled). That said, OP really does have a lot to lose. I wouldn't mind losing my career as much because my education wasn't as grueling.

As a 31yo khhv I can tell you that it gets better with age, the pain will go away and you just kind of deal with it and find other things you enjoy that are not girls. At least that's how things went for me.
I really hope so. I've seen claims of this and of the opposite in roughly equal amounts. From what I've seen, it's people who lack intelligence/talent who can't find lasting and fulfilling enough copes, whose lives get worse and worse as they age. Sadly, this is also yet another thing we're either born with or aren't.