Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I ordered a new library card

Broly

Broly

you're not the real heroes
-
I decided to open up an account since I was over 18 so I could make an official card without parent involvement or whatever. Since I also have my own car to drive around, I can go and grab myself some books to read. I want to engage my mind in reading as to help my ability to concentrate and focus on a certain task without being distracted. I’m not entirely sure on what different novels I will be reading however I am excited since it’s been a while since I have read a book. Intelligence and education are very important and I’m just making myself more stupid by not exercising my brain.

Mogs me at having a car and license at 18.

why not just read ebooks

Meanwhile chad swipes his library card between stacies buttcrack

who reads books anymore?

Hanging out in coffee shops or libraries when you don't really have any business to be there, are truecel traits.

I don't necessarily have any business to be there because I am not a student. But in some occasions when I am feeling super lonely and don't wanna go home and abuse alcohol, I go to libraries or coffee shops with a book or my laptop. And spend several hours there occasionally contemplating how much of a lonely pathetic loser I am.

I decided to open up an account since I was over 18 so I could make an official card without parent involvement or whatever. Since I also have my own car to drive around, I can go and grab myself some books to read. I want to engage my mind in reading as to help my ability to concentrate and focus on a certain task without being distracted. I’m not entirely sure on what different novels I will be reading however I am excited since it’s been a while since I have read a book. Intelligence and education are very important and I’m just making myself more stupid by not exercising my brain.
Ok GrAY