Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I partly blame trannies for the shit us asperger syndrome men get thrown at us.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, I partly blame trannies for the shit us asperger syndrome men get thrown at us.

Fuck, man, why can’t I just be Asperger syndrome male in peace without hearing about how all autistic people are degenerate when it isn’t all of us? I have Asperger syndrome and I’m against this tranny shit and I feel like normal fags are looping me in with degenerates.

Don’t fucking trannymax if you’re autistic because it makes non-degenerate autistic men like me look like shit and no LBTQ shit or however it’s spelled either, I have no issue with gays but hate that LBTQ community since it has added a fucking horrible stigma towards us autistic men even though not all of us are degenerate. Also, no pronouns in your bio on websites unless it’s a joke such as ‘Alien/Helicopter’.

I don’t give a fuck if I get called transphobic, I would rather be seen as one of them than own up to the tranny stereotype, I may be autistic but I sure as hell don’t own up to the autistic tranny stereotype and never will.

Last edited:
Very odd behavior :feelsjuice:

What is it that makes Autistic people more likely to be trans?

What is it that makes Autistic people more likely to be trans?
Not just social manipulation, but also Autistic brains are wired differently than normal brains so it is possible to have divergent sexual leanings/interests.

I'd wager 3 out of 4 autistic trans people are manipulated while the last one had it done by their own admission.

Like the topic title says, I partly blame trannies for the shit us asperger syndrome men get thrown at us.

Fuck, man, why can’t I just be Asperger syndrome male in peace without hearing about how all autistic people are degenerate when it isn’t all of us? I have Asperger syndrome and I’m against this tranny shit and I feel like normal fags are looping me in with degenerates.
It's not like trannydom is the only kind of thing that normies think of as degenerate that us autists take interest in.

For example you can be a non-tranny and like MLP or lolicon and normies hate that shit too.

Hell they even hated shit like being into Trek/Wars until they began appropriating "nerd" hobbies

Don’t fucking trannymax if you’re autistic because it makes non-degenerate autistic men like me look like shit
Who are you even talking to, and why do you think they would listen?

and no LBTQ shit or however it’s spelled either, I have no issue with gays but hate that LBTQ community
is that why you left out the G between L and B?

since it has added a fucking horrible stigma towards us autistic men even though not all of us are degenerate
I'm not sure what the correlation is, most of the "community" leaders are flamboyant extroverts not aspies.

no pronouns in your bio on websites unless it’s a joke such as ‘Alien/Helicopter’.
IDGAF about this tbh, or if anyone wants to they/them me

I don’t give a fuck if I get called transphobic, I would rather be seen as one of them than own up to the tranny stereotype
what stereotype? what do you mean by owning up?

I may be autistic but I sure as hell don’t own up to the autistic tranny stereotype and never will.
TBH you actually seem to have some kind of phobia related to this for it to prompt you to make a thread complaining about it =/
I dunno if that's fear of MTFs, fear of being perceived as a potential MTF, etc.
Like yeah it can be just hostility and not fear and I don't like the over-use of phobia but it can be true that extreme anger can be rooted in extreme fear.

It's not like trannydom is the only kind of thing that normies think of as degenerate that us autists take interest in.

For example you can be a non-tranny and like MLP or lolicon and normies hate that shit too.

Hell they even hated shit like being into Trek/Wars until they began appropriating "nerd" hobbies

I'm not sure what the correlation is, most of the "community" leaders are flamboyant extroverts not aspies.

TBH you actually seem to have some kind of phobia related to this for it to prompt you to make a thread complaining about it =/
I dunno if that's fear of MTFs, fear of being perceived as a potential MTF, etc.
Like yeah it can be just hostility and not fear and I don't like the over-use of phobia but it can be true that extreme anger can be rooted in extreme fear.
I don’t know the exact name of LBQT or whatever you call it, not part of that community, so.

I’m past of the point of caring about the trannymaxxing shit now tbh but I’m also not gonna encourage it either.

I have autism and I've never heard of autistic people being associated with trannies, tf are u seeing this?

People who identify as trans definitely have some form of mental illness but it isn't automatically Autism.

Imagine if you say you're autistic and they ask if you're trans :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back