Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I played Playstation 5 in the electronics store today

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
Today, I went to a shopping mall to look for Christmas gifts :soy: and went to an electronics store. There was a PS5 to play with.

Shops used to be full of exhibition consoles, but young people stopped going to school and spent their time playing games in the shops instead, it was a big deal when I was a kid.

But you can still find shops with consoles to try out here and there.

I found a Playstation 5 with a few demos and I played Gran Turismo 7 :soy:

I drove a Ferrari on the Tokyo highway. Modern cars are so weird, they have very short gear ratios and reach their top speed quickly. It took me a few laps to nail the circuit. The graphics are very nice, almost photo realistic, but still too artificial to be confused with real life footage.

The controller of the PS5 is nice. Looks classy in white, fits like a glove and the buttons and triggers are decent.

The console itself is really large. Hopefully with good airflow. The fans of older consoles used to go ER after like 10 minutes of gaming and it ruined the mood.

I’d still prefer computer, but Playstations are nice too.

No games though

Gran Turismo 7 sucks it's all server based even on single player. If you buy the game and some years later they can shut the servers down that game can never be played again.

I remember going into a Toys R Us as a kid and they had a Sega Saturn with some football game available to play. I was enthralled, so much so I saved up my pocket money for about a year so I could buy a Sega Saturn. It was one of the very few times in my life I've delayed gratification enough to accomplish something. Of course, the console turned out to be the worst console ever made, there were no decent games made for it. The Playstation came out a few months later, the N64 the next year, and the Saturn was a dead console. :feelsbadman:

PlayStation my main.

I know, had a PS5 for a few years now

Today, I went to a shopping mall to look for Christmas gifts :soy: and went to an electronics store. There was a PS5 to play with.

Shops used to be full of exhibition consoles, but young people stopped going to school and spent their time playing games in the shops instead, it was a big deal when I was a kid.

But you can still find shops with consoles to try out here and there.

I found a Playstation 5 with a few demos and I played Gran Turismo 7 :soy:

I drove a Ferrari on the Tokyo highway. Modern cars are so weird, they have very short gear ratios and reach their top speed quickly. It took me a few laps to nail the circuit. The graphics are very nice, almost photo realistic, but still too artificial to be confused with real life footage.

The controller of the PS5 is nice. Looks classy in white, fits like a glove and the buttons and triggers are decent.

The console itself is really large. Hopefully with good airflow. The fans of older consoles used to go ER after like 10 minutes of gaming and it ruined the mood.

I’d still prefer computer, but Playstations are nice too.
forza mogs gt. old gt games were based tho. ps2 ones.

PlayStation 5 controllers have shit battery life and there's no games. Don't feel too bad you don't have one.

forza mogs gt. old gt games were based tho. ps2 ones.
They were top notch, especially the prologue games and the other special edition games. They didn’t get much attention, but their presentation is so good. I remember GT5 prologue on ps3 was a dream, but GT5 sucked. Nice intro, but annoying game with low res car models.

I agree, getting one for Christmas, can't wait for the new cope

I remember going into a Toys R Us as a kid and they had a Sega Saturn with some football game available to play. I was enthralled, so much so I saved up my pocket money for about a year so I could buy a Sega Saturn. It was one of the very few times in my life I've delayed gratification enough to accomplish something. Of course, the console turned out to be the worst console ever made, there were no decent games made for it. The Playstation came out a few months later, the N64 the next year, and the Saturn was a dead console. :feelsbadman:
nowadays Saturn enjoys a niche kind of interest and demand among retro games because apparently it was a good success in Japan and lots of jap visual novel and other otaku tier stuff was released for it; also the controller on Saturn is praised for having the best D-Pad and button configuration for 2.5D - early 3D gaming, so much that there are official licensed remakes of Saturn controller