Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the girl who brutally rejected me now works at the grocierie store i always go to

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel / Goth&NoodleFoidEnjoyer
★★★★★
yesterday evening i went to the store to get some food

when it was almost my turn at the register i spotted her sitting behind the register and i felt instant anxiety and panic

it was too late to go to another register

when it was my turn she looked at me with disgust and didnt say anything except 'that'll be 9.82'

guess ill have to go to another grocerie store from now on to prevent any more humiliation like this :feelsbadman:

Always go to the self checkout :feelsthink:

yesterday evening i went to the store to get some food

when it was almost my turn at the register i spotted her sitting behind the register and i felt instant anxiety and panic

it was too late to go to another register

when it was my turn she looked at me with disgust and didnt say anything except 'that'll be 9.82'

guess ill have to go to another grocerie store from now on to prevent any more humiliation like this :feelsbadman:
brootal

She's the humiliated one because now you can watch her wageslaving for minimum salary and she's forced to treat you like you're better because you're a customer :feelzez: