Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I post here for attention

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
Most of the time I post here not because I have some high IQ New bp knowledge, but because I want to get a notification and see someone reply to me. I'm tired of this no-touch, no-talk life. The least I can get is an .is notification or memedroid notification :cryfeels:

I legitimately tweak out if I don’t get my daily dopamine fix from alerts

Over for my neurotransmitters

Last edited:
Here's some dopamine.

Don´t feel bad about it, attention is lifeFuel

It's a busy forum for sure!

Plus it has a pretty good community, lots of intelligent posters, and no bossy woke ideologues!

So it's good I think :)

I legitimately tweak out if I don’t get my daily dopamine fix from alerts

Over for my neurotransmitters
I don't require socializing, so I feel relinquished.

actually, today is the first time I think I posted about myself.

idc if I get reply or not I just post and move next

I understand. Attention makes humans happy.

I like to get replies too because it is a confirmation that somoene read what I wrote.

Last edited:
I don't require socializing, so I feel relinquished.

actually, today is the first time I think I posted about myself.
Tbh that post wasn’t serious. It’s the same for me. I’m so socially fucked up that simply just existing outside of the confines of my house almost completely drains me of my energy, so you can imagine how I feel about socializing. I’m so high inhib and unmotivated that it’s a genuine disability at this point. It’s no surprise why I ended up being a NEET. Normalfags think being an introvert makes them special and quirky, but the reality is that this shit fucking blows. I wish I was outwardly funny and witty and could say whatever I wanted without caring about being judged

Tbh that post wasn’t serious. It’s the same for me. I’m so socially fucked up that simply just existing outside of the confines of my house almost completely drains me of my energy, so you can imagine how I feel about socializing. I’m so high inhib and unmotivated that it’s a genuine disability at this point. It’s no surprise why I ended up being a NEET. Normalfags think being an introvert makes them special and quirky, but the reality is that this shit fucking blows. I wish I was outwardly funny and witty and could say whatever I wanted without caring about being judged
Neet huh? let me inform you sir, highschool is a hell.
I could tell you but I'm going to sperg and write a novel.

Neet huh? let me inform you sir, highschool is a hell.
I could tell you but I'm going to sperg and write a novel.
Been there, done that. High school was by far the worst 4 years of my life and I’m so glad it’s over. Most normies have awkward middle school years and then go on to establish friend groups and “discover themselves” in high school, but it was the opposite for me. The only few friends I ever made were in middle school, but in high school, I literally never even spoke even once and my social anxiety made me want to rope so bad. I unironically really wish I hadn’t taken a break from weebshit in high school in favor of listening to shitty rap music and mindlessly consooming youtube videos that I don’t even remember. At least then I would have made nostalgic memories with the most meaningful cope in my life to substitute my complete and utter lack of a social life

Last edited:
I get it, you're bored. You want a little attention? Perfectly understandable, i'll give you very special attention

I get it youre bored

No brocels should be ignored here, here you go amigo
I Like You Reaction GIF

Most of the time I post here not because I have some high IQ New bp knowledge, but because I want to get a notification and see someone reply to me. I'm tired of this no-touch, no-talk life. The least I can get is an .is notification or memedroid notification :cryfeels:
We’re here for you, brocel

I get it, you're bored. You want a little attention? Perfectly understandable, i'll give you very special attention

View attachment 1063888
You want to give him a haircut, that’s so wholesome :feelsaww:

I sadly get it. I think I'm the same way.