Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

@moppers Can you please mop up this bug?

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
@LeFrenchCel @PLA1092 @proudWEED @Fat Link

I am facing an issue to where all my notifications show as new regardless if I had read them. Here's examples:

It shows 0 notifications here, but as soon as I open the list:

Everything notification lights up as if I had unlimited of them. The Mark read button doesn't work either.

I've noticed on mobile that it'll do this but reverse. The counter will say that I have x notifications and in reality I will have 0.

I don't know if this is because of major upgrades coming to the website or if my account is genuinely messed up. :feelsrope:

@LeFrenchCel @PLA1092 @proudWEED @Fat Link

I am facing an issue to where all my notifications show as new regardless if I had read them. Here's examples:
View attachment 1067504
It shows 0 notifications here, but as soon as I open the list:
View attachment 1067505
Everything notification lights up as if I had unlimited of them. The Mark read button doesn't work either.

I've noticed on mobile that it'll do this but reverse. The counter will say that I have x notifications and in reality I will have 0.

I don't know if this is because of major upgrades coming to the website or if my account is genuinely messed up. :feelsrope:
popular cel problems

not happening to me ngl :feelswhere: they all show up as read

Also right clicking doesn't work as well.

I noticed there was this new feature that tells you when exactly did you see X or Y notification, but I don't have any glitch on this

Very weird tbh