Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] I practice self-love everyday

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
tbh I don't have a good family, I don't like talking about it, but it's a fact, I have no one, except myself

of course as an incel I don't have a girlfriend

so I need to practice self-love every day, every day I tell at myself that:
- I'm intelligent
- I'm a good person
- I deserve love
- I can be happy

I do this and all of you need to do the same, the fact that I know that there will be always a person to support me: and this person is myself, makes me feel very better

you can't be alone if you love yourself, remember this, we will be alone for life, so we need to accept it, maybe you are more lucky than me if you have good parents, I don't have good parents, but I'm still happy because I love myself

I don't have a girlfriend and I never will, honestly I would have treated her well, I would have loved her, but I don't have the possibility, but I still love myself

- I'm intelligent
- I can be happy

Yeah, enough of that "Pro-Hole" shid man.

Not trying to be a faggot and virtue signal.

We live in very shitty circumstances. But regardless of what any woman or normie cuck tries to put in your mind, all of you guys are worthy of love. And I genuine love you guys, I don't give two flying fucks if you don't believe me. I do.

tbh I don't have a good family, I don't like talking about it, but it's a fact, I have no one, except myself

of course as an incel I don't have a girlfriend

- I'm intelligent
- I'm a good person
- I deserve love
- I can be happy

I do this and all of you need to do the same, the fact that I know that there will be always a person to support me: and this person is myself, makes me feel very better

you can't be alone if you love yourself, remember this, we will be alone for life, so we need to accept it, maybe you are more lucky than me if you have good parents, I don't have good parents, but I'm still happy because I love myself

I don't have a girlfriend and I never will, honestly I would have treated her well, I would have loved her, but I don't have the possibility, but I still love myself
Amen :whitepill:. Stoic Self-Love is the path to victory in retribution. Love in thyself as you would in God, for the Communion of Paradise is within your soul. No foid's love is as true and glorious as the love given by the Almighty.[UWSL] I cannot win the love of a hole but I am already loved and cherished in the fatherly embrace of the Lord.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
Practicing Self-love is hard for someone who learned to hate himself through the past sequence of failure and negative expierences.

Amen :whitepill:. Stoic Self-Love is the path to victory in retribution. Love in thyself as you would in God, for the Communion of Paradise is within your soul. No foid's love is as true and glorious as the love given by the Almighty.[UWSL] I cannot win the love of a hole but I am already loved and cherished in the fatherly embrace of the Lord.[/UWSL]
amen me too have started to do the rosery and I feel his light on me.

You Gotta put yourself above Others , thats what matters