Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No matter how sad I feel, I cannot cry. Turned to self-harm though I don't do that anymore.

fantasycel

fantasycel

Recruit
★★★
The few times I have cried over the past years felt good. Crying releases endorphins and act as a catharsis to your pain.
When I feel cripplingly alone or even when I lose a loved one, I cannot cry, so I never get to experience the catharsis that comes from tears. To feel something I started self-harming though I have stopped now.
Anyone else experience this? I sometimes even try getting myself to cry but it doesn't work.

Yes

I feel empathy but it is cold now, frozen. Like I am feeling it from behind a window. Can't really relate to it anymore. There is only so much depth you can reach with this kind of stuff, I always knew there was an end to sadness, I mean it's only logical that you can't keep manufacturing new depths of emotions, eventually you'll reach the lowest point and then it will fizzle out like it did with me. Or maybe not, maybe there is some new depth of suffering I have yet to unlock.

Yes

I feel empathy but it is cold now, frozen. Like I am feeling it from behind a window. Can't really relate to it anymore. There is only so much depth you can reach with this kind of stuff, I always knew there was an end to sadness, I mean it's only logical that you can't keep manufacturing new depths of emotions, eventually you'll reach the lowest point and then it will fizzle out like it did with me. Or maybe not, maybe there is some new depth of suffering I have yet to unlock.
I see what you mean but I think my emotions are quite strong, I just can't seem to show them. I don't think I have reached the depths of suffering yet, not even close. I wonder what kind of sadness is worse, losing love or never having it in the first place. Maybe it depends on the person.

The few times I have cried over the past years felt good. Crying releases endorphins and act as a catharsis to your pain.
When I feel cripplingly alone or even when I lose a loved one, I cannot cry, so I never get to experience the catharsis that comes from tears. To feel something I started self-harming though I have stopped now.
Anyone else experience this? I sometimes even try getting myself to cry but it doesn't work.
Yes i do it with razors feels good i like the stinging feeling

Yes i do it with razors feels good i like the stinging feeling
It feels good because of the same concept of why crying feels good. Do you think that is why you do it?

It feels good because of the same concept of why crying feels good. Do you think that is why you do it?
Yes i wanted to feel something i dont want to kms i do it on my wrist but not where the veins are

A good trick you can use to cry is to deliberately get antidepressant withdrawal syndrome to induce mania. It's trivial to cry when you're manic.

A good trick you can use to cry is to deliberately get antidepressant withdrawal syndrome to induce mania. It's trivial to cry when you're manic.
Not taking jewish drugs no matter how depressed I am.

Not taking jewish drugs no matter how depressed I am.
I'm not advising you to take them to treat depression. I'm advising you to take them in high doses for a few weeks until they start showing effect, then abruptly stop. This should induce mania. Mania should make it very easy to cry.

Drugs are tools if you understand how to abuse them correctly.

I'm not advising you to take them to treat depression. I'm advising you to take them in high doses for a few weeks until they start showing effect, then abruptly stop. This should induce mania. Mania should make it very easy to cry.

Drugs are tools if you understand how to abuse them correctly.
Fuck drugs and alcohol. Gayest copes ever.