Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I prefer being afraid of conflict.

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
I use to be really angry when I was a kid and took my anger out on the wrong targets often. It all just ended up making my life worse and making me a person people wanted to stay away from. A lot of people would probably think I'm a pussy now but I prefer that to random outbursts against people that could potentially get me in trouble. Basically I'm a pacifist now. People piss me off often and I rarely react

I am the opposite. I want to start shit but try not to since I don't want to get in trouble even more with law than I currently am

how is your masculine ego coping with the fact that you are acting like a pussy ? mine literally starts to crumble the moment i dont press someone over the wrong tone or choice of words, especially if some outsider is observing the situation

how is your masculine ego coping with the fact that you are acting like a pussy ? mine literally starts to crumble the moment i dont press someone over the wrong tone or choice of words, especially if some outsider is observing the situation
Yeah I hit myself every time that happens

I don't really have much masculine ego anymore. That went out the door when I realized I would be going into my 20's as a virgin

I don't really have much masculine ego anymore. That went out the door when I realized I would be going into my 20's as a virgin
how do you react if someone makes a bitch out of you infront of other people in school/work ? you have to go there everyday so you have to face the consequences at some point, people will not respect you and are more likely to push you over or belittle you to gain some self esteem and to make it worse it is maybe the first impression of you for many people since i am assuming you are not NT (because inceldom) so you didnt socialize properly in your working/school environment. This mindset can only work if you are NEET and dont have to face the same people everyday

Good for you anger at the wrong time in the wrong place can get you into serious fucking trouble. Anger is also no substitute for genuine confidence and assertiveness.

how do you react if someone makes a bitch out of you infront of other people in school/work ? you have to go there everyday so you have to face the consequences at some point, people will not respect you and are more likely to push you over or belittle you to gain some self esteem and to make it worse it is maybe the first impression of you for many people since i am assuming you are not NT (because inceldom) so you didnt socialize properly in your working/school environment. This mindset can only work if you are NEET and dont have to face the same people everyday
Women laugh at me all the time so I'm passed that point. I guess I just smoke a cig and try to cope as much as I can to keep my mind off it. At a certain point ai realized people never respected me. Even when I was more masculine. They just saw me as entertainment

Good for you anger at the wrong time in the wrong place can get you into serious fucking trouble. Anger is also no substitute for genuine confidence and assertiveness.
Beyond Based. Darktriad doesn't do shit for your smv

My ego was destroyed from being pussy in high school.