Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I probably ruin the image of Indian men every time I flirt with a woman

mlcurrycel

mlcurrycel

Marxist-Rodgerist
★★★★★
I mean, Chadpreet might still have a chance in this day and age, although he played more in the 70s.

But every time an Indian like me flirts with a girl, she'll probably be turned off by the idea of an Indian man forevermore

I should stop ruining Chadpreet's chances by no longer talking to women

why are you even speak with foids

I keep hoping for outliers
I get that. Every day I say awalt, then the second a femoid makes eye contact with me I start to wonder "is she different? Does she actually like me?"
I then later get rejected and the blackpill collects itself again.

True, every one hates me when I open my mouth even my own.

I get that. Every day I say awalt, then the second a femoid makes eye contact with me I start to wonder "is she different? Does she actually like me?"

I mean, Chadpreet might still have a chance in this day and age, although he played more in the 70s.

But every time an Indian like me flirts with a girl, she'll probably be turned off by the idea of an Indian man forevermore

Low-inhib mogs me.

What reputation?

The image of curry men isn't very high tho, you won't ruin anything

Same bro :feelsbadman: Although I don’t make attempts nearly as much anymore

Don't worry they didn't have chance anyway

I'm glad I'm not a currycel.

You can't ruin it much more, it's pretty fucked as it is.

Also why do you care about Chadpreet? He doesn't give a fuck about you, brocel.

How are you flirting with women?

my indian average looking friend gets pussy, but he doesnt act like a kitten afraid of rejection, he eats them with chicken masala

It's so painful. When I get a text I'm over the moon. But during the time between my reply and her next text, I become increasingly paranoid, and all the blackpilled thoughts start swirling in my head.

If I knew I'd meet an unicorn, I would have tried harder to be a better betabuxx

I want to be a slave so bad

You can't ruin it much more, it's pretty fucked as it is.

Also why do you care about Chadpreet? He doesn't give a fuck about you, brocel.
Yeah, Chadpreets might give some "Just Bro" advice if they're feeling friendly, but they won't lift a finger to help

my indian average looking friend gets pussy, but he doesnt act like a kitten afraid of rejection, he eats them with chicken masala
Yeah, I'm a kitten and don't know how to change

I wouldn't have become a kitten if people didn't exclude me

Mindset is a result of how one gets treated during formative years

Tipping fedoras, metaphorically speaking. I'm very polite. Like a dehumidifier.
No I mean how do you even know women at the level of flirting with them

I don't :feelshaha::lul::lul::lul:

I was verifying the Slavpill when I found a chick on an Indian dating website. JustBeCurry strikes again

I almost flirted with the girl in first year Biology but she walked away before I even started flirting

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back