Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I probaly have the smallest dick on this entire forum

Mines small & pathetic but if yours is sub 3 inches when erect I mog you. Unless you're talking flaccid in which case mine can go that size easily w/ certain low temperatures.

Mines small & pathetic but if yours is sub 3 inches when erect I mog you. Unless you're talking flaccid in which case mine can go that size easily w/ certain low temperatures.
I'm talking fully erect :feelsrope:. It is my biggest flaw, and it honestly fucks my self confidence. I'm half incel, half mentalcel. I could probaly pull a foid but I wouldn't want anyone to see my dick.

What is your size? I can almost guarantee mine is smaller. Ill send a picture if you want.
My pics are in a post in this thread.

I wish it was 2 inches Bro lol :feelskek: It was 1 inch and 1.5 inches erect, up to about 3 months ago, since then due to my failing health and tons of medications it has actually SHRUNK to literal centimetres. It's been nearly 2 years since I had an erection (if you could ever call 1.5 inches erect), and I won't ever have one again due to the many tablets I am on plus my fucked health. Doesn't bother me as I haven't had any sexual desires for nearly 2 years either, literally it's one less thing to worry about.

Anyway, here is pics (under "spoiler" tags) of what's left of my pathetic, near dead, "penis." By the way, I long ago stopped attempting to stand up to piss as it literally just goes everywhere and makes a mess as I can't aim as there is nothing to aim with:

Cannot be smaller than mine, surely Bro?

I'm talking fully erect :feelsrope:. It is my biggest flaw, and it honestly fucks my self confidence. I'm half incel, half mentalcel. I could probaly pull a foid but I wouldn't want anyone to see my dick.
That's a tough situation man. Bluepillers will tell you it's "how you use it" but I for one know better. Maybe if you looksmaxx enough you can bypass the embarrassment but as for the ascension itself it might be a problem still.

Holy shit :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

I mog you with my 2.5 incher jfl. You might have broke a record tbh.
I did tell you bro lol :feelskek: Literally it's useless now, I have to sit down to piss and even then it goes all over my ballsack and I have to clean it all up afterwords. I've never been able to have a proper wank EVER in my life (I'm 36), I used to have to flick the thing like a clit, it was more pathetic and humiliating so I rarely bothered. Thank goodness My sexdrive is also dead forever as well now, I'm on so many different tablets for my many ailments that they have the adverse ( but really welcome) side-effect of killing my sexdrive stone dead and lowering my testosterone.

At least you know you mog someone Bro :feelsYall: Do you think I oughta make a seperate thread with my pics?

I did tell you bro lol :feelskek: Literally it's useless now, I have to sit down to piss and even then it goes all over my ballsack and I have to clean it all up afterwords. I've never been able to have a proper wank EVER in my life (I'm 36), I used to have to flick the thing like a clit, it was more pathetic and humiliating so I rarely bothered. Thank goodness My sexdrive is also dead forever as well now, I'm on so many different tablets for my many ailments that they have the adverse ( but really welcome) side-effect of killing my sexdrive stone dead and lowering my testosterone.

At least you know you mog someone Bro :feelsYall: Do you think I oughta make a seperate thread with my pics?
I don’t know if you’re larping, but this is a fucking savage hand to be dealt. All I can say is I’m sorry bro :feelsbadman:

I don’t know if you’re larping, but this is a fucking savage hand to be dealt. All I can say is I’m sorry bro :feelsbadman:
Nah I aint larping, many on this forum can vouch that they are my pics, I sent others DM'd before. Cheers anyway Bro but it's fine, I don't know any different so this is normal for me lol. Plus I think I would be more bitter if I actually had a normal sized penis as I still wouldn't be able to use it because I'm an ugly Manlet, at least with my "thing" there was and is no hope whatsover. I knew even as a very young kid that it was over forever and I would never have a girlfriend because of my ultra micropenis.

guys above dick is so small he is pissing on himself and has never had a proper wank..... does size matter then @PPEcel ? retards keep saying size doesnt matter just stfu.

guys above dick is so small he is pissing on himself and has never had a proper wank..... does size matter then @PPEcel ? retards keep saying size doesnt matter just stfu.

It doesn't matter for KHHVcels who are constantly rejected way before he can ever show a foid his penis. It does matter if you are normie-tier.