Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I start my new (first job) today

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
3pm - 12am

you could say wagecucking sucks but my neet days are so shit as of late

benefit money isn't enough for what I want to buy and my apartment is so shitty and uncomfortable I just want any excuse to leave and do something and be somewhere else

I have no life anyway and no hobbies so this job is good for me and will stop me from rotting in my hell hole apartment

I tried getting hired for some job but when I came for the interview the foid immediately was disinterested talking to me when she clearly showed positivity on the phone.

I tried getting hired for some job but when I came for the interview the foid immediately was disinterested talking to me when she clearly showed positivity on the phone.
there was no interview for this job

just sign the paper work and turn up

I've already moved from my parents place (since 17) and rent a shitty apartment since 19, so that meme goal is already achieved

I've already moved from my parents place (since 17) and rent a shitty apartment since 19, so that meme goal is already achieved
How did you move out at 17? How much money did they give you?

But you don't own any apartment which doesn't mean much really.

How did you move out at 17? How much money did they give you?
Well I was arrested and put into mental homes, but since then they (the system) have put me in a cheap apartment building for psychopaths and lunatics

Well I was arrested and put into mental homes, but since then they (the system) have put me in a cheap apartment building for psychopaths and lunatics
I have a childhood friend who is in the same thing some kind of government housing. JFL at paying taxes for other people to live

We live in a communist dystopia. Brutal.
even if you ''own'' your home, the government can just change laws and take it anyway if they truly want to