Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope i realised how bad it has become

• Thread starter Deleted member 6753
  • Start date
Deleted member 6753

Deleted member 6753

0.00001/10
-
i got locked out my flat (its an electronic lock and the door ran out of batteries or something fml) and since the reception of the building im in is closed at weekends had to call emergency and wait an hour for some sandnigger to come and fix the door. during this time i couldnt see any of my neighbours or go down to the common area where all the non-aspies hang out. i just had to stand there like the freak i am. no one in this building or even who goes to my uni knows i exist

tldr im alone and always will be

2 different worlds

2 different worlds
even if a 2/10 girl showed interest in me I would still have no idea what to do. i have zero experience of being with people my own age, even something as simple as going down to the common area terrifies me.

but it will never happen. a cute psl 6 girl looked at me with total disgust as i walked past her getting in the door yesterday. she sees me as less than human.

I hate it when I get locked out of my dorm. Make sure to guard your keys and ID at all times, it could save ur life

I hate it when I get locked out of my dorm. Make sure to guard your keys and ID at all times, it could save ur life

read op the door was the problem. i had a key.

fml i have to live in such a crappy place where the doors dont work properly

read op the door was the problem. i had a key.

fml i have to live in such a crappy place where the doors dont work properly
Ah, my bad. Just make sure to watch ur stuff like a hawk though

damn that must be hell being all alone in that apartment complex surrounded by college students who mog you and dont care about ur existence. Couldn't even ldar in peace on the weekend. During that awkward wait u were all alone while others would get support from friends and gfs, bet the person who fixed ur door thought u were weird as well