Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I realized I've been a wagecuck since I was a kid

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
You know why in prison, there is somehow even more rules and hierarchy the real life? Because that's the only way to survive.

If you don't want to be buttraped everyday, get shiv'd or generally treated like crap you have to ally or work for someone stronger.

That's why usually a lot of smaller less violent guys usually work for one of the "gangs" for protection and status.

But even if you are some phychopath killer, unless you're completely autistic, you too will probably be in a gang filled with guys like you. After all it's easier to survive jail being in a group over going solo. Hell gangs will probably actively try to recruit you coz you have "proven your worth"

So anyway I never had my head shoved in a toilet, my lunch money stolen etc. As I got older the amount of "minor" bullying deceased. Maybe coz it was a decent school. Or maybe it's coz I worked for the "tough guys" and therefore they and their men would leave my ass alone apart from the behind my back insults (but that's gonna happen anyway).

But I suffered bullying in a worse way. Being a wagecuck without getting paid. They gave me orders like a boss and I had to follow them. This would range from helping get food/drinks for them, doing shitty admin stuff they don't want to go, gathering information etc. Basically being someone's "bitch"

And of course aside from never being paid, I was constantly unappreciated and was scolded for making some errors. Fuck man they say the same shit as my bosses today! "I don't wanna keep yelling at yu but clearly you keep messing up!!!!"

Just like real adult life I changed my clique group/employer several times during school. And of course I was never given any respect in any of them. Should have realized it was a sign

Goddamn man. You telling me I was destined to be a low ranking wagecuck since I was a kid? Fuck that! I had enough! One day I will break this shitty destiny of mine!!!!

Last edited:
As you get older you tend to realize that the only way to surpass being a lowly wagie is to either be born into it, or get extremely lucky. Only a small few manage to crack that surface. Ever since you were in elementary school, just like a dog, you've been conditioned into accepting your place and making someone else's dream come true.

You sound like a Chad

You sound like a Chad
EHkz0TRXUAMn19F

Why yes I post on Incels.co! How could you tell?

over since day one

Is over before its began