Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW I really am a fucking weirdo

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
I just cut myself just now instead of fapping as an alternate way to feel pleasure and I get a fucking fully hard boner when I cut myself. I genuinely am the biggest fucking loser of a weirdo incel on this forum.

Stop doing that shit you'll only get more ugly and subhuman because of the scars

You're turning into one of those emo foids who cut themselves for fun.
I cut myself as it gives me a high to distract me from inceldom.

Stop doing that shit you'll only get more ugly and subhuman because of the scars
Btw I only cut in discreet areas between my upper thighs so no one sees

HOLY SHIT GUYS THE IDF IS EXPANDING OKLAHOMA INTO GAZA

The last thing that should bring you joy is self-destruction. Please try to... not do this anymore?

I just cut myself just now instead of fapping as an alternate way to feel pleasure and I get a fucking fully hard boner when I cut myself. I genuinely am the biggest fucking loser of a weirdo incel on this forum.
Dude, I quit that shit in 2016 after my emo period, Its barely visible now, But for the love of god dont turn into one of those emo freaks, Yes i never cut much and it was never deep and has almost healed completely, Dont be an idiot and fuck up your skin, Dermacare costs millions and you will be looked at like a sadomasochist by everyone

Gymmaxx or something, cutting is an inherent feminine behavior and youre a faggot for doing it.

I don't recommend, I have 3 scars after cutting (barely visible at this point)