Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I really feel sorry for asian men

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★
Instagram is full of asian woman and her chad white husband who towers over her.

Imagine all it had to take for usa to win ww2 is to send their men to japan with bouqet of flowers and suits to steal their women and stop their war breeding capabilities :feelskek: :feelsthink:

still better than slavs

m09hhcff3sib1.jpg

Ricecels still have higher SMV than curries & slavs

I don't feel much "sorry" by this fact. I've came to realize that mass inceldom is a theme of the first world.

The issue isn't really racial based, but how men conduct themselves, and culturally.

The reason, we allow this to happen a lot, is because we have never been "punched in the face" that is, experience some sort of mass rape like the eurofags did due to mass immigration. If we had these problems, you can bet we can unify Asia in a second, and noodles would be shamed as traitors if they work with the enemy.

All you need to do is control immigration. It doesn't matter if a percentage of the women like this other race or that if they're not there.

This is just how "tribes" work.

Cope.Slavs and Curries mog Ricemen
Cope almost all ricemen I see in USA can easily pull white and latina foids as long as they're at least avg height and NT

I don't feel much "sorry" by this fact. I've came to realize that mass inceldom is a theme of the first world.

The issue isn't really racial based, but how men conduct themselves, and culturally.

The reason, we allow this to happen a lot, is because we have never been "punched in the face" that is, experience some sort of mass rape like the eurofags did due to mass immigration. If we had these problems, you can bet we can unify Asia in a second, and noodles would be shamed as traitors if they work with the enemy.
Yeah, those impish swedecucks and eurofags sure united all right!!! :feelshaha:

The reason, we allow this to happen a lot, is because we have never been "punched in the face" that is, experience some sort of mass rape like the eurofags did due to mass immigration.
What are your thoughts on the coming influx of turd world migrants to Japan?

Cope almost all ricemen I see in USA can easily pull white and latina foids as long as they're at least avg height and NT
Bro, even an average height NT white or black guy isn't "easily pulling"

Bro, even an average height NT white or black guy isn't "easily pulling"
I know plenty of chinks irl, I've literally seen pretty much all of them with white girls. And even with noodles of their own race in uni. This is the same when you look at the profile of rice man you know in other cities as well as back in my old place. It's a common pattern, I'm pretty much the only celibate asian I know, every other asian man I knew in my life was sexhaver, doesn't matter whether in home country or in US

I know plenty of chinks irl, I've literally seen pretty much all of them with white girls. And even with noodles of their own race in uni. This is the same when you look at the profile of rice man you know in other cities as well as back in my old place. It's a common pattern, I'm pretty much the only celibate asian I know, every other asian man I knew in my life was sexhaver, doesn't matter whether in home country or in US
Your observations seem to contradict those of a lot of other users on this site... maybe it's a regional thing?

In my personal experience, I saw thugmaxxed/chiggermaxxed Asians pull, but not the helicopter parent-having studycucks. I live on the East coast of the JewSA, though, and in a community with not many Asians

In my personal experience, I saw thugmaxxed/chiggermaxxed Asians pull, but not the helicopter parent-having studycucks. I live on the East coast of the JewSA, though, and in a community with not many Asians

Ricecels still have higher SMV than curries & slavs
Indians despite their subhuman appearance are still caucasian, so they have better chances of getting laid than a mongoloid does.