Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i really miss my oneitis. I haven't seen her in 7 months

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
I really miss her and when I look at pictures of her I get severely depressed. She's probably had so many experiences in those 7 months that I'm not even in her memory anymore. She's probably a completely different person and all I know is who she once was. It's over.

Yeah I miss her and its been only two and a half weeks. Shes just a really out of this world girl.

Let it go, let it go...

Yeah I know that feel bro.
Hurts so bad

Same amount of time I don't see mine

anon_899 said:
Same amount of time I don't see mine

Isnt it so pathethic for us to think about these females. 
I can almost bet they give no fuck about us. 
I was even making out with mine once,likebcouple months back but she didnt want a relationship. Didnt see her since

I have feelings for a disgusting evil cunt that deserves to rot in hell for an eternity, 7 months without her would help me forget

St.Tropez said:
I was even making out with mine once,likebcouple months back but she didnt want a relationship. Didnt see her since

Yeah, we're like the Lookists we despise.

You're fucking lucky to reach the makeout stage though.

saddupbro said:
Yeah, we're like the Lookists we despise.

You're fucking lucky to reach the makeout stage though.

Yeah I actually have no idea how did it even happen. I do remember it,but I am.still astonished it actually happened. 

But of course she dosent want a relationship,she probably realised it during the night. 
Meh cant blame her.

Get over it you faggot, lmao even I'm not this pathetic.

Framecel222 said:
Get over it you faggot, lmao even I'm not this pathetic.

you arne't the #1 rotter then

St.Tropez said:

Yeah, she didn't gave me any attention, but bc she had characteriscs im into (pale short haired blonde) she still my oneitis

anon_899 said:
Yeah, she didn't gave me any attention, but bc she had characteriscs im into (pale short haired blonde) she still my oneitis

Why do you like Pitou so much? You do know she is a guy?

St.Tropez said:
Why do you like Pitou so much? You do know she is a guy?

It's clear she isn't a guy, even in the manga, she has hips, chest, and thin waist. Killua describes her as a "mother protecting her cub" in a certain scene, also, there's a volume cover where she's depicted as virgin mary, while the other two are the males, in "Coronation of Mary". In the anime, the other characters use female pronouns when speaking to/about her.

I'm pretty sure she's a girl (female).

anon_899 said:
It's clear she isn't a guy, even in the manga, she has hips, chest, and thin waist. Killua describes her as a "mother protecting her cub" in a certain scene, also, there's a volume cover where she's depicted as virgin mary, while the other two are the males, in "Coronation of Mary". In the anime, the other characters use female pronouns when speaking to/about her.

I'm pretty sure she's a girl (female).

Reported for female worship. 
Jk

II liked the Netero the most.

St.Tropez said:
Reported for female worship. 
Jk

II liked the Netero the most.

As a fighter I prefer Shoot or Killua, Netero is cool but in the end he just had a OP hatsu, but you know, waifus are waifus, you just can't replace.

Also, don't want to derail the thread anymore

Pretty much all of my crushes ended a harsh way, that helps a lot in getting over it

I miss your oenitis too