Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I really miss the old layout

• Thread starter anincelforlifelol
  • Start date
A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
I wonder if they changed it because it was too similar to that shitty Lookism site, just with superior server speed. I miss it though. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I don't mind the new layout, but I just wish we were allowed to see our topics/posts separately compared to now where it's just joint which makes it incredibly annoying.

#bringbackoldlayout

this one functions better. all they really got to do is make it black to make it harder to read but make it look more cooler =p

Niggas need to add a lightz off function, this is not a site you should be proud to showoff you visit

I like the new layout honestly

I got use to this one

I wonder if they changed it because it was too similar to that shitty Lookism site, just with superior server speed. I miss it though. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I don't mind the new layout, but I just wish we were allowed to see our topics/posts separately compared to now where it's just joint which makes it incredibly annoying.
If the old one had the same reply feature, I would switch back in a heartbeat given the chance

Nah the colours sucked monkey balls.

The old layout makes it easier to quote people and sort through threads and posts. The new one is better for embedding and replying

nah this one is great for mobile, and i'm getting used to it on PC

This layout is better on phones and inserting links.is better but the old one was better as a desktop site