Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I really want to beat the shit out of a feminist or a piece of shit white chad

I

Incelsius Serpent

Self-banned
-
Being a fucking etnic in norway is a fucking gigasuicidefuel every nordic chads mog my height, face wrist and jawline. i wil fucking beat them to death. i hate them all. Bunch of feminazi cum dumpster toilets. :feelshehe:

that's a hate crime :soy:

what are gun laws like in norway

Even a landwhale feminist could probably beat my manlet ass :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Why don’t you move to another country?
That’s why I reconsidered moving to Sweden. Didn’t want to get heightmogged by everyone

what are gun laws like in norway
the thing is i got accepted in the military. so i have one year left of high school then i am off to a military camp. i will learn to shoot which is a good idea for a good old ER

I know how it feels being an ethnic cel in a nordic country. When I was a teenager thugmaxxed chaddams would get cute white girls, meanwhile I was rotting alone in my room and listening to raw black metal. :lul: :lul:

If you are ethnic and were "nerdy" growing up it's fucking over.

Being a fucking etnic in norway is a fucking gigasuicidefuel every nordic chads mog my height, face wrist and jawline

Next Up:

I hate privileged scum.

Being a fucking etnic in norway is a fucking gigasuicidefuel every nordic chads mog my height, face wrist and jawline. i wil fucking beat them to death. i hate them all. Bunch of feminazi cum dumpster toilets. :feelshehe:
Tbh,What the fuck are you doing there ?:feelskek:

You didn’t find any other country than the land of tall chad Vikings :feelshaha:

You thought you could have Nordic Stacy all to you ?

I hate them too. But right now I’m back to being numb.

Sometimes I feel that rage too

Same here, being a race in Europe is like being an ant among giants. You'll never get a toilet here. :lasereyes: