Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I refuse to believe that your regular normie is getting laid

• Thread starter ItsAllOverButTheCry
  • Start date
I

ItsAllOverButTheCry

Veteran
★★
A normie with no girlfriend is absolutely not getting laid. If they say so its 100% larp. If you atleast have Chad-lite looks then fine but otherwise you are in the same boat as us.

The only benefits a normie gets is social acceptance and occassional relationships every few years. If you ever observe a normie relationship the guy is so whipped because he knows this is his only hope and if he messes up its gonna be a few years until he can get another.

regular normie is getting cucked while talking big about people who don't get laid just because one used up 4/10 foid accepted to fuck him once in a while if he give her shit in exchange.

yes and statistics show this

Which means we're all the more fucked

More and more people are effectively becoming incels as standards for males continue to climb. Soon only 7/10+ will have any chance of getting laid.

0D94EEB7 3463 41F0 A34C 70B69D33C9A6

most of us would have been normies 20 years ago tbh

They’re not. Average tier Co-workers only get laid with single mothers from Tinder.

They are but it’s with uglies and land whales.

probably get lucky every few months at a party thanks to being nt

but then again Idk any normies so speculation

It’s called Normie for a reason. Stop coping man

They are getting laid only in LTRs. No foid wants to do ONS with some normie soy.

Better off incel than normalfag.

How are many teen girls getting knocked up?

I'll make a thread about this topic this week. I live in a guest house with other normies.

Cope, tons of normies of both sexes are getting recklessly drunk on the regular, and as such lower their standards considerably. They would never reach for any legit incel obviously, beer goggles of that magnitude are a fantasy, but your average normie can start to look good to a foid when drunk and they both display high extroversion.

sub 6 theory is the only legit theory.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back