Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I regret approaching

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
You can’t really know if ur an incel till you’ve approached. Not even HTN get girls to ask them out it’s mainly for chadlites+… anyways I wish I had only done a couple of approaches then called it quit. It fucked me up constantly approaching and I can just imagine how many people were validated from rejecting me. If you approached a couple times and get rejected just forget it, the humiliation is not worth that tiny tiny tiny Tiny Chance of getting a yes, and if ur truly incel then no chance of getting a yes.

Approaching was the most embarrassing think I’ve ever done.

You can’t really know if ur an incel till you’ve approached. Not even HTN get girls to ask them out it’s mainly for chadlites+… anyways I wish I had only done a couple of approaches then called it quit. It fucked me up constantly approaching and I can just imagine how many people were validated from rejecting me. If you approached a couple times and get rejected just forget it, the humiliation is not worth that tiny tiny tiny Tiny Chance of getting a yes, and if ur truly incel then no chance of getting a yes.
Great analysis

"The pain of regret for not trying is never worse than the pain of rejection bro"

I don't give a shit about all the times I could have tried something, but I was afraid. But the rejections haunt me terribly.

At least when you approach foids, your brain doesn't make up bs assumptions like "maybe she likes me".

You directly have the confirmation that it just never began.

Women approach the guys they like themselves or they make sure you know they like you, so approaching is actually useless. If she wanted you, you would know. Blackpill saves lives, you should never approach foids

approaching random toilet by herself on the street or other public location isnt that bad because you just get a rejection or if you fuck up bad she will get creeped out but shit can get ugly if you have a social circle and try it there or trying anything with coworkers (can backfire badly too, literally a reason to quit a job). Thank god i learned my lesson in my younger years so i dont have to find out now ngl i had some nightmare tier rejections but they dont haunt me because it happened when i was a teenager

At least when you approach foids, your brain doesn't make up bs assumptions like "maybe she likes me".

You directly have the confirmation that it just never began.
Yep after the couple brutal rejections you learn that. Wish I had just gotten rejected that few times and kept moving on instead of trying

"The pain of regret for not trying is never worse than the pain of rejection bro"

I don't give a shit about all the times I could have tried something, but I was afraid. But the rejections haunt me terribly.
Or the stupid “there’s more fish in the sea bro”, “don’t worry bro there’s billions of women in the world, at least one will want you”. Fuck all those stupid quotes

Or the stupid “there’s more fish in the sea bro”, “don’t worry bro there’s billions of women in the world, at least one will want you”. Fuck all those stupid quotes
Yeah, I'm going to cross the ocean and live in a country that I can't speak the language to seek a girlfriend :feelskek: