Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I remember one very 'weird' and unhinged guy...

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
He obviously had some mental illness but he was very inadequate even compared to myself.
When he spoke, you couldn't hear anything and he acted very strange.
He was also physically weak.
I saw his mother once or twice and she was in the bus accompanying him to the technical school despite him being like 20 y.o.
And of course she was unattractive with glasses and type of body one could describe as 'unsexy'.
She probably had some mental problems also.

Ugly and sick parents usually produce ugly and sick children.
'B-but good-looking parents also can give birth to ugly or sick children'.

The difference is what good-looking parents could afford significantly better quality of life even for a subhuman child.
I have read about some downie with a Stacy mother and he worked regular job and I'm sure he was more protected from bullying than ugly males with inadequate parents.
Being good-looking=instantly high status and people are less inclined to bully and mistreat children of high status parents.

Ugly and mentally ill parents often can't even protect themselves, even less their children.
Everyone should consider if they want to procreate as an ugly and/or sick person.
More likely they will inflict unnecessary suffering on their children.

I'm writing this to those who say that good-looking parents can also produce subhumans.
No need to search an article where a Stacy brags about how she created a good life for her Downie son who looked happy and I'm sure never experienced such psychological torment as myself or a guy from my [technology] school...
(He stopped attending school and I didn't heard anything about him ...)

Last edited:
I had a similar kid in class in middle school, he had like 4000 hours in Brawlhalla for some reason. Really chubby and unkept.

Imagine the life he'll have when his parents get sick and die. Probably be put in a home, drugged up and neglected until he dies.

I had a similar kid in class in middle school, he had like 4000 hours in Brawlhalla for some reason. Really chubby and unkept.
I knew someone like this but instead he played world of warcraft

the original truecel

Yeah. gods don't reproduce babies.

I wish I don't born like this.

Imagine the life he'll have when his parents get sick and die. Probably be put in a home, drugged up and neglected until he dies.
Maybe he had some relatives. He looked absolutely unsuitable for surviving on his own.
He was far more mentally fucked than myself.

actually read this one for once
agreed

B-but good-looking parents also can give birth to ugly or sick children'
Hate it when people say that. There is no 100% guarantee for anything in life but good looking parents have a significantly higher chance of getting a mogger son/daughter than subhuman parents

Hate it when people say that. There is no 100% guarantee for anything in life but good looking parents have a significantly higher chance of getting a mogger son/daughter than subhuman parents
This is just a common sense.
There is no 100% guarantee that someone from Oxford would be highly educated but chances for this are much higher than for someone who graduated illegal low-quality college somewhere in Colombia masquerading as 'university'.

And of course she was unattractive with glasses and type of body one could describe as 'unsexy'.
I would descrbe your mother's body as 'sexy' in bed last night

When I used to go to community college which was the worst six months of my life, I met God emporer of spergs. I don't think I will ever find a sperg who sperged harder than him.
  • He had the skinny sperg phisique. He was built like scp 096. literally zero muscle.
  • He didn't mumble to himself, he had full on rants to himself and once repeated the same sentence to himself once for a full two hours.
  • Had a weird scowl on his face all the time.
  • Watched cartoons, specifically arthur, in class all the time without headphones.
  • It's voice made made a sperg lite like mine sound like an angels. Monotone, grating and borderline shouting.
The ironic thing, chad material if he wasn't an autist.
Well over six foot, clear face and alright jawline. if he worked out he would be a proper unit.
This guy won the genetic lottery but got struck by lighting on his way home.
I now know how chads feel when they see a dork or sperg because there was a few times when I came close to punching him.

He obviously had some mental illness but he was very inadequate even compared to myself.
When he spoke, you couldn't hear anything and he acted very strange.
He was also physically weak.
I saw his mother once or twice and she was in the bus accompanying him to the technical school despite him being like 20 y.o.
She probably had some mental problems also.

The difference is what good-looking parents could afford significantly better quality of life even for a subhuman child.
I have read about some downie with a Stacy mother and he worked regular job and I'm sure he was more protected from bullying than ugly males with inadequate parents.
Being good-looking=instantly high status and people are less inclined to bully and mistreat children of high status parents.

Ugly and mentally ill parents often can't even protect themselves, even less their children.
Everyone should consider if they want to procreate as an ugly and/or sick person.
More likely they will inflict unnecessary suffering on their children.

I'm writing this to those who say that good-looking parents can also produce subhumans.
No need to search an article where a Stacy brags about how she created a good life for her Downie son who looked happy and I'm sure never experienced such psychological torment as myself or a guy from my [technology] school...
My father was a tall strong robust volleyball player so I am not really from weak stock. I am not physically weak either. I have never feared physical violence or ever been intimidated by anyone. My weakness lies in my mind.