Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I remembered touch starvation is a thing.

soymonkcel

soymonkcel

Trying to reach longevity escape velocity.
★★★
I came across an article on Healthline that talks about touch starvation, for those of you who don't know: the feeling of lacking gentle touch from someone you are comfortable with (a hug will work, doesn't have to be sensual/sexual touch). A study says touch/affection starvation can have serious, long lasting effects in our health, similar to the effect of loneliness, as @Gymcelled posted some weeks ago. The main benefit acquired through touch is reduced cortisol levels and an increase in oxytocin, serotonin and dopamine, with its related health benefits. Also, it tackles the negative effects of loneliness and can even boost the immune system (we have already heard something like this related to looks).

I even found a subreddit for it, r/Touchstarvation. Look at this post, someone talks about how to cope with touch starvation. One of the best copes seems to be getting a pet.

In this article, it is said that some side effects of touch starvation include aggressive behavior, stress, mental issues such as depression, etc. No surprise.

Maybe the solution to this are professional cuddlers. At this point, I don't know what to think.

I mean professional cuddlers do work (supposedly) but it costs way too much money. Might as well get a prostitte and then at least you get to stick your dick in something. Even a pet costs money and sometimes can be even more than a hooker since I know a lot of people get a pet and then the pet needs a $1000 surgery and they end up paying for surgery for their stupid fucking pet because it is a "member of the family"

I can see though that getting a nice big female pet means you can fuck it when you need to so there is that perk. But again everything goes back to money. Without money we continue to be starved of touch. This is why the government needs to fund programs for incels just how the Japanese fund certain programs for Hikkikimoris

Water wet. Normies know this but disagree and gaslight when an incel says so

I overcame touch starvation through imagination

This is why the government needs to fund programs for incels just how the Japanese fund certain programs for Hikkikimoris
Either the government makes life worth living or I will never pay taxes.. if they make me and give me no pleasure I'll kill myself.

I think touch starvation is a normalfag issue for the people who actually remember how a human touch feels because they did it so often and so many times. The last time I received a hug was almost 4 years ago and before that I went another 4-5 years without being hugged by anyone.

I have probably been only hugged by a young female 4 times in my entire life and I am not a young man.

Even a pet costs money and sometimes can be even more than a hooker since I know a lot of people get a pet and then the pet needs a $1000 surgery and they end up paying for surgery for their stupid fucking pet because it is a "member of the family"

That reminds me of an horrible video I saw today on hoodsite.

How are those programs?
Few and far between with a lot of people unable to get help but to the few that can get access to the help and are eligible it does seem to do good. I've watched a few documentaries and it is like AA. They get hikkis together to talk once a week and they do group activities in certain prefectures. One activity that I was happy to see and was hoping it would cross over to the USA is a group activity where they get models to takes their clothes off and be naked and talk in front of the whole group. This basis behind this "therapy" is that hikkis never interact with girls so exposing them to talking to girls while they are naked helps desensitive the hikkis and the eventual hope is that they can converse with regular women out in the real world.

Normies will say "JUST GET A HOOKER IF YOU WANT TO SEE TITS!" but these models all understood the situation and were helpful and would ease the hikkis into a comfortable space so they wouldn't withdraw and seclude themselves even further. I've talked to many prostitutes. They want money and want you to leave. They don't want to talk to me. Nobody wants to talk to me. So having therapy sessions with a professional doctor on standby, I feel, would help tremendously and is something I wish I could take part in.

Another program helps these hikkis get jobs in areas with little communication needed. I would also like to join that program. I work in customer service and talking to people everyday gets me really bad anxiety but I just have to muster through it or else I don't get paid. And no FUCK YOU NORMIES THIS SHIT JUST DOESN'T 'MAGICALLY GET BETTER' OVER TIME! I've been doing this shit for many years and not one year has passed where I feel this job has gotten easier. If anything it has gotten harder because now I am older and more pathetic than I was than when I was in my 20s and still hopeful. I hate when normies tell incels to just 'power through' and eventually "it gets better.' NO IT DOESN'T! For some of us life just gets harder and harder and worse by the day then we die. Stupid fucking normies never understand this.
video I saw today on hoodsite.
Wow thanks man! Never knew about this site. Just saw about 5 videos and they were all funny. Going to be browsing this site for the next hour or two. Seems interesting since I enjoy death videos

Last edited:
We aint starving bro we just permanently fasting

Great thread dude (as always)

I almost never get touched in any way, I'm 100% convinced it's bad for my health because they few times in briefly happened it felt really good, it wasn't even sexual :feelsbadman:

Brutal

One activity that I was happy to see and was hoping it would cross over to the USA is a group activity where they get models to takes their clothes off and be naked and talk in front of the whole group. This basis behind this "therapy" is that hikkis never interact with girls so exposing them to talking to girls while they are naked helps desensitive the hikkis and the eventual hope is that they can converse with regular women out in the real world.
For real? They are fucking pioneers :feelshmm:
Another program helps these hikkis get jobs in areas with little communication needed. I would also like to join that program.
日本に行きます。
:lul::feelsbadman:
Great thread dude (as always)
I'm blushing :feelsahh:

Get a quality body pillow & weighted blanket.
I'm allergic to animal fur so no pets but sounds like a good cope.

Get a quality body pillow & weighted blanket.
Got one and it's really nice, and I have been considering a weighted blanket for a while now.

I came across an article on Healthline that talks about touch starvation, for those of you who don't know: the feeling of lacking gentle touch from someone you are comfortable with (a hug will work, doesn't have to be sensual/sexual touch). A study says touch/affection starvation can have serious, long lasting effects in our health, similar to the effect of loneliness, as @Gymcelled posted some weeks ago. The main benefit acquired through touch is reduced cortisol levels and an increase in oxytocin, serotonin and dopamine, with its related health benefits. Also, it tackles the negative effects of loneliness and can even boost the immune system (we have already heard something like this related to looks).

I even found a subreddit for it, r/Touchstarvation. Look at this post, someone talks about how to cope with touch starvation. One of the best copes seems to be getting a pet.

In this article, it is said that some side effects of touch starvation include aggressive behavior, stress, mental issues such as depression, etc. No surprise.

Maybe the solution to this are professional cuddlers. At this point, I don't know what to think.
I cope with touch starvation by touching myself, and no I dont mean masturbation, I mean just caressing my own shoulders and arms :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I cope with touch starvation by touching myself, and no I dont mean masturbation, I mean just caressing my own shoulders and arms :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Gotta admit I do that time to time too, bro. Arms? Indeed. My forearms are specially sensitive to me :feelsautistic:

touch deprivation has affected my memory I don’t remember how I was briefly before the blackpill and the friends I once had don’t relate to the fact I haven’t reached social milestones so like loneliness is a part of me :feelsrope:

Last edited:
You aren't entitled to hugs, inkler :soy:

touch deprivation has affected my memory I don’t remember how I was briefly before the blackpill and the friends I once had don’t relate to the fact I haven’t reached social milestones so I’m way loneliness is a part of me :feelsrope:

About the same for me, bro.

You aren't entitled to hugs, inkler :soy:
Nor to mental health :feelsautistic: It makes me resonate in my mind what a lot of drugs addicts say about their first time with a highly euphoric substance like heroin:

"It's the embrace I never had".

Nor to mental health :feelsautistic: It makes me resonate in my mind what a lot of drugs addicts say about their first time with a highly euphoric substance like heroin:

"It's the embrace I never had
Cucks vote for left wing shit to get "free health care" but for some odd reason, it doesn't apply to incels.

That's sad to read. :feelsbadman:

I mean professional cuddlers do work (supposedly) but it costs way too much money. Might as well get a prostitte and then at least you get to stick your dick in something. Even a pet costs money and sometimes can be even more than a hooker since I know a lot of people get a pet and then the pet needs a $1000 surgery and they end up paying for surgery for their stupid fucking pet because it is a "member of the family"

I can see though that getting a nice big female pet means you can fuck it when you need to so there is that perk. But again everything goes back to money. Without money we continue to be starved of touch. This is why the government needs to fund programs for incels just how the Japanese fund certain programs for Hikkikimoris
BASED AF
I do the same. So fucking sad.
I overcame touch starvation through imagination
based. I legit have maladaptative daydreaming for my touch starvation. No joke. Evryday I have to go to imaginary places for it
Gotta admit I do that time to time too, bro. Arms? Indeed. My forearms are specially sensitive to me :feelsautistic:
after my genitalia, my more sensitive part is the face. i sometimes take my cats and literary I rub them on my face . they dont like it, and someday their gonna take an eye out of my face :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Last edited:
I have never hugged a girl.

Many people do, subconsciously, I watched video about body language and we cross arms when we want to be hugged, we hold our faces and hold our own shoulders, our body needs someone to comfort it, its just too sad.

Last edited:
I strongly dislike being considered untouchable...

As autistic as it is, I just close my eyes, rub my finger gently across my hand and imagine it's someone I love showing me they still care.

As autistic as it is, I just close my eyes, rub my finger gently across my hand and imagine it's someone I love showing me they still care.
I think half of us here have done this.

It hurrts. Best I can do is hug myself

At least I can hug my mom. When she's gone, I won't be able to cope anymore.

Same here, and I don't have much time left with mine... :feelsbadman:
How old is she? Mine is on her late 50s. Good thing she wasn't that old when she had me.

How old is she? Mine is on her late 50s. Good thing she wasn't that old when she had me.
Mine just hit 60 and has both asthma and hypertension. If she gets corona, it's beyond over.

Mine just hit 60 and has both asthma and hypertension. If she gets corona, it's beyond over.
Shit bro I'll pray that your mom has a long life today.

I hate when normies tell incels to just 'power through' and eventually "it gets better.' NO IT DOESN'T! For some of us life just gets harder and harder and worse by the day then we die.