Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I resent being black with every inch of my body

Sometimes I wish I was a nigger, due to Jews artificially making them the new alpha males of this sick clown world society and encouraging foids to practically worship them at every opportunity, by almost literally throwing their pussies at them.

Thanks to Jew mass media bullshit a.k.a stereotyping propaganda literally every nigger buck (male of the species) is considered a BBC having brotha with a 12 inch anaconda hanging out inside his pants.

Last edited:
Aye I feel your pain OP, we blacks are ugly, low IQ, poor, etc. There's no such thing as an average black, or average ethnic for that matter, if you're ethnic it's either you're attractive or not, no in between.

Furthermore we blacks have the UGLIEST foids, shitiest history, poorest shithole nations and so on and so forth. It' fucking irks me whenever people say "be proud of your race, be proud of your culture" What's there to be proud of, when your race has been enslaved throughout history, and in modern times lives in the shittiest countries and EVEN in first world nations blacks are the most impoverished and my god why do we have the UGLIEST foids, ugh! IMO Blacks are at the VERY bottom of the racial hierarchy. Be nice if you can pick your race. Any race is better than black IMO.
funny thing about black foids. they are the ugliest and at the same time the most arrogant, ignorant, narcissistic, loud mouthed creatures i have ever seen.

Glad I’m white it’d be OVER for me if I was black tbh. I still have a tiny sliver of hope as is

funny thing about black foids. they are the ugliest and at the same time the most arrogant, ignorant, narcissistic, loud mouthed creatures i have ever seen.
Thiss

What I mean mostly is clownmaxx/caricaturemaxxing.

besides, cheating your genes is not an easy or costless endeavor.

Bruh.

WTF is this? How can you honestly think that jestermaxxing is legitimate advice?

We just need to be wiped out.
Well you never will be because dominant traits. Remember the movie Get Out? That was a brutally honest film about how everything black, right down to the bones, is secretly coveted by other races to one extent or another.

If I was black I'd just thugmaxx tbh. No point in trying to be white.

Well you never will be because dominant traits. Remember the movie Get Out? That was a brutally honest film about how everything black, right down to the bones, is secretly coveted by other races to one extent or another.

This you'd be suprised how many foids have BBC fetish and how many actual white cucks are out there.

Brutal to read it tbh :feelsbadman:

I wisz I was White too man

Imagine being a fucking black high inhib, stemcel. You're seen as a failure as a black person. Why can't fucking niggers just focus on fucking school and do non-degenerate related shit.

Your resentment stems from one thing: A desire for Western Queens. Black STEM-cels should seek intelligence, not Western women.

For the first time In years a cashier foid didn't look at me in a disgusting manner. She was a borderline landwhale foid, but It actually felt good to be handed the change in my hand instead of it being dropped and the counter and I'm awkwardly glared at whilst I'm picking up.

WHO'S HER BOYFRIEND!?

SOME FUCKING WHITE TWINK. JFL AT THE FACE > HEIGHT DENIERS BECAUSE SHE WAS LITERALLY HANDS ALL OVER HIM AND SHE MOGGED HIM (HAD A NICE FACE NGL).

White males have higher SMV.

@IronsideCel @wereq

I've said this since day 1, if you do not fit into the 3-4 stereotypes that people expect black men to fit in then forget it. It is like you are some sort of abomination, a twisted creation that wasn't meant to exist.

Do I resent being black? no.
Do I wish people would stop having these expectations that only harm black men that don't fit it? Yes.

fuck melaninbros in general. I'm brown and it's not any better

I recently made a thread on this black cels have it WORSE than every other ethnicel