Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I ruined my day by looking into a mirror

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
I could avoid it for a couple of days but today I really needed to check my appearence. My god. My poor soul gets tortured by my poor body. And there is no hiding and no comfort. And definately not a way to solve this issue.

And the bad news: I will need to shave soon. Good bye, mental well being.

I know that feel.

The worst is when you unintentionally see your reflection. Pure suicidal fuel that.

I often look in the mirror for a while and just observe the subhuman looking back at me.

Smash it with a baseball bat

The worst part is that the shines directly into the bath room casting the worst light possible on my face.
Smash it with a baseball bat
Will bring bad luck :feelstrash:

We all (except the LARPers) know that feel, my man.

I don’t have any mirrors kek

The worst is when you unintentionally see your reflection. Pure suicidal fuel that.
I hate this because you can't help this. I can actively avoid mirrors knowing where they are but you cant avoid random reflections off screens/glasses.

Also I physiologically prepare myself before i look into a mirror so it isnt that devastating but seeing my reflection outta blue catches me off guard and totally and completely RUINS my day.

Yeah i hate seeing my reflection, it's always a terrible experience

Mirrors should be banned

I used to care about my reflection.. Now Idgaf..

This is getting way too relatable